Chapter 15

Justin's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As the credits roll I look over at the two sleeping beauties sleeping beside me. When I walked in and found Lacey asleep, I felt the sudden feeling of lust.

I felt like I meant more to her than I do. Something was telling me to just kiss her but I didn't.

The reason I couldn't sleep last night was because all I thought about was her. I even wrote a song for her, what fool writes a song about his baby momma. Me it seems.

I always get this urge to cuddle her, kiss her, make love to her,anything intimate. I don't know what it is, but I just get this weird feeling around her.

Back when I first met her, I was a dick and didn't realize the polite and special girl in front of me. I just fucked her and left. Now that we share a child, I feel more connected to her on a personal level.

I would really love to get to know her better, even become friends. After what felt like hours thinking to myself, I grab my phone from the side table and check the time. 12:04.

I look over to see Harper stir in her sleep. She yawns and her eyes slowly open. "Daddy!" She whispers feeling around for me.

Her hand lands on my arm and she opens her eyes more. She sits up and snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms around her tiny frame. "Go back to sleep, princess" I say stroking her soft hair.

"I can't, and I'm hungwy, fweed me" she says, Miss Sassy pants coming out. I huff and step out of bed. Harper still cling to my chest, her mini legs wrapped around my torso, we make our way to the kitchen.

I place her on the counter and ask her what she wants. "Hot chocowate, wif whipped cream, marfmallows and also a cupcwake"