Chapter 9

A/N- before you read the chapter listen to my theory. So I was talking to my friend about how Baby Justin looks like Penelope and she was like yeah, then I was like "WAIT!  You know supposedly Justin and Kourtney have dated, maybe thats his baby, I mean it's basically his mini him." Like isn't that so true, anyway to the chapter.

Lacey's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Harper stop!" I say to her as she throws her food on the ground. Me and Harper are currently having lunch with Scooter. "So, why exactly did you call me here?" I ask him making him look up at me. "Well," he says clasping his hands together, "I was look at the photos you sent me and that's definetely Justin's baby", he sighs.

"No shit", I mumble earning a glare from Scooter. "I want him to meet her, he needs to know", he says making my eyes widen. "No, not a chance", I shout causing weird stares from people. "He needs to know", he pleads making me sigh.

"Fine, but I will not let him in her life", I point my finger at him. He sighs for what felt like the hundredth time before nodding. "I'll call an uber", he says leaving the table. "Come on baby, lets go see daddy, I guess", I say picking Harper up and placing her in the stroller.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This chapter deleted ages ago so I decided to at least somewhat finish it