Chapter 25

Lacey's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Be careful," I shout as Justin and a trying Harper run into the ocean. We came to the beach since its a lovely day, but I didn't think it was a good idea. The media have no idea that Justin has a daughter, so wouldn't this give it away.

I watch as Justin picks up a giggling Harper and dips her into the crashing waves. I hear her cute little giggle making me smile. I notice paps off in the distance but decide to ignore them, I want to have a good time with my family.

Shit.

Family?

What am I thinking, am I sick, am I FUCKING DELUSIONAL!

"Mommy?", I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Harper and Justin, staring at me funny. "Sorry baby, what's up?", I say.

"Hungwy", she says pointing at her and Justin's bellys, and Justin chuckles. I smile and nod, making Harper scream in excitement.

"Harper", Justin scolded, before we left the house we told Harper, or at least tried to explain about paparazzi, and try not to attract attention.

She mutters a sowwy and looks over at the paps. "Why are vey lookwing at us?" She says, pointing at them. "Because they like to follow me around, there really annoying!", Justin says making her giggle.

"Go away!", she shouts making me and Justin gasp. He looks at me and bursts into a fit of laughter. Me and Harper join in and for the next 10 minutes, we just sat in the beach and laughed ignoring everyone around us.

Me and Justin made eye contact a few times, and the last time, he winked at me making me blush. Today was a good day.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!!