Chapter 2

I run out of that hotel as fast as I can, not caring if Justin is chasing after him. I jump into the nearest cab, telling him my hotel. I look out the window to see Justin running, panic on his face. Why does he look like he cares? I'm just another one of his hookups. The cab speeds away, leaving Justin behind. I look out the back and see Justin in the middle of the road, looking shocked but also annoyed? Why, has one of his side hoes never left him after sex before. A tear slips down my cheek which I wipe away, because I can't stress over this. After a 20 minute drive to my hotel, I pay the driver and rush into the lobby. I step inside the elevator and press my floor. I check the time on my phone, seeing its 5am. I sigh, still feeling anxious about everything. I eventually reach my floor and rush out the elevator. I run to my hotel door and furiously bang on the door. The door swings open to a worried looking Sammy. I burst into tears and she pulls me into a tight hug. "Calm down, come here" she says pulling me inside of the room, closing the door.

I explain to her everything that's happened tonight and she pulls me into another hug. "Babe, you slept with Justin Bieber why are you sad? Is he good in bed? His fingers, everyone talks about his fingers, did he like fuck you senseless" I glare at her, making her apologize. "So, you didn't use a condom?" she worries. I shake my head making her sigh. "What you gonna do babe, you know if there is a bun in the oven I guess?" she asks making me break down into more tears. "I,I don't, know" I say sniffling. "Listen Lace," she says holding both my hands, "Whatever happens, I'll be here okay, if you know, you are pregnant, and Justin couldn't give to fucks then, fuck him, this baby doesn't need a dad, three moms is good, counting Kady. She might hate you tho, she has a thing for Justin, so don't tell her anything for a while. Anywayy,,, I mean don't get me wrong, we are heckling that bastard for money I mean he has enough. Don't worry Lace, everything will be fine" I pull her into a tight hug, and mumble a 'I love you' which she mumbles back. "Go get some sleep girl, we'll buy a pregnancy test later since its already like 6 in the morning" she says, making us both chuckle. I'm so glad I have this girl, you don't even know. I can't even imagine what I would do if she wasn't here. 

*A few hours later*

I wake up, feeling the urge to throw up, making me run to the toilet. I hang over the bowl, throwing my insides up. I feel someone pull my hair back, and rub my back. I turn around to see Sammy, her giving me a small smile before I turn back around and throw up again. Once i'm finished I clean myself up and look at Sammy, sadness in my eyes. "I think thats telling me something Sammy" I say, looking down. "Listen, you've always wanted a kid, sure maybe not at 19, with a pop star that you just hooked up with but hey, this will be the best looking kid ever" she says making me laugh, nodding in agreement. You know I never imagined my life like this but hey, life is full  of the unexpected. "Come on,get changed lets go get a pregnancy test" I say, catching Sammy by surprise. "Why are you so happy?" she asks me. "I don't really know, but just don't ruin it, please" I say, her giving me a sympathetic smile. 

Once we both got changed we headed to a local store. We go to the aisle where they sell the pregnancy tests and buy the most expensive ones. I buy two just in case. 

We head back to the hotel and I head straight to out bathroom. I go to open the door to a throwing up Kady, "Kady! Are you okay?" I ask rushing over to her. "Yeah, yeah i'm fine,  just hungover. Hey where did you g.... Why the fuck do you have pregnancy tests?" she asks me, a puzzled yet angry look on her face. "Um, I d..don't know" I say, totally not wanting to talk to anyone right now. "Lacey! Tell me now" she says sternly. "ISleptWithJustinLastNightAndIThinkI'mPregnant" I say really quickly, hoping she didn't hear. "YOU WHAT!!...OMG ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!" she says pointing behind me. I turn around so fast, seeing my baby daddy standing there, eyeing the pregnancy tests,, "Oh shit!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh shit indeed :)