Chapter 22

*3 months later*

Justin's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Hailey! Stop over reacting," I shout. "You just admitted you have feelings for her, how am I not supposed to over react!" She shouts making me groan.

"I didn't say I had feelings for her, I told you I kissed her 3 months ago, plus it was like the shortest peck, barely a kiss," I shout back getting fed up with haileys shouting.

"Okay, I forgive you, as long as you say you love me,". What the hell? She forgives me so easily, I basically cheated on her. "I love you," I say fakely.

"Thanks, now I'm going out with Bella, bye," she shouts before running out the door. What the hell just happened.

I always question my feelings in Hailey because I always feel differently about her. Shes been acting weird these past few weeks and I need to what's going on.

Lacey's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
*ding ding* My phone goes off and I groan. Harper has been staying at Justin's the past few weeks. I mean I see her but I just need my space right now.

Justin😁: Wanna come over, Harper misses you 😋💙

Lacey💖: Maybe, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today 😶😷

Justin😁: Okay, well tell me if you change your mind text me and I'll pick you up 💖

Read

Ever since that day at the station I've been trying to avoid hanging out with Justin. I mean he cheated on Hailey, with ME!

When I hang out with Harper I go over there and leave, a few words are spoken but I mostly just try to avoid him at all costs.

Justin accompanied me to Sammys funeral, even tho I didn't want him to, he insisted. "Ugh!" I groan, pulling at my hair.

I pick up my phone and dial Justin's number. After 5 rings it picks up, and by that time the stress took over me and I started balling my eyes out.

"Hello", he says and I continue to sob. "Shit, baby I'll be there soon, I'll drop Harper off at Scooters", he says before hanging up.

Looks like my ignoring Justin plan is coming to a swift end.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!

Vote for more