Chapter 28

2 more chapters left

Lacey's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Uh, hi," I say looking down as Justin smiles at me. "Can I come in?", he asks and I nod. I open the door and walks in. "Where's Harps?", he asks sitting down on the couch, resting his elbows on his knees. 

I sit opposite him and do the same. "She's uh, taking a nap," I say, playing with the fringe of my crop top. "Good, cause I wanna talk to you about something," he says scratching the back of his neck.

Shit! He's nervous this can't be good. Prepare to cry Lace.

"Well, me and Hailey broke up last night, because I told her something she didn't like, basically what i'm getting at is, would you like to go on a date with me?", he rushes out. I didn't even prepare myself for this. Everything went so fast.

"It's fine if you don't, there's just something I need to tell yo-", "Of course I will, I just never thought you would ask that," I chuckle and he chuckles too. "Well then, i'll pick you up at 8 and yeah, dress fancy," he says before kissing my cheek. 

He walks towards the door and before leaving he turns around and winks, making my cheeks burn up. He chuckles before leaving, leaving me sitting there totally confused, but hella excited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THERE GOING ON A DATE!!!!!!!