Chapter 10

Lacey's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The car comes to a halt and we are helped out. I grab Harper and place her on my hip. Scooter places his hand on my lower back and guides me inside. He takes me down a long corridor and stops at a door that says 'Studio A'. "The best and most high tech studio in this building" he informs me and I nod. He opens the door and we walk in, I see two what look like producers and hear someone singing. I look into the booth and see Justin singing, his eyes closed so he can't actually see me. As I look at him I start to become for nervous and I remember the last time we met,

'"Whore" I hear him mutter under his breath. "Excuse me?" I say, did he just say that to someone he fucked 2 months ago. He fucks whores everyday. "Your pregnant" he blankly says. "Well naw" I say smacking my forehead.He glares at me because I pointed out the obvious. "Well you were supposedly pregnant with my baby like 2 months ago and now your actually pregnant. Do you even know the dad?" he asks, him and his friend laughing. I thought he was alone. "It's my boyfriend" I say making him smirk. "You've had a boyfriend for what a month and your already pregnant" he says, edging closer to the end of the booth. "Actually a year" I say taking a sip of my orange juice that just arrived. "So you cheated on him with me, how did he react" he says smugly. Bitch.'

"Um, Scooter I don't think I can do this" I say tapping his shoulder. "Okay, pass me Harper, you can watch from that window," he says pointing to a window that you can look through from the outside, "We can't see out but you can see in so it's okay he won't see you" he assures me. I nod and hand him Harper and slowly leave the room. Just before I exit, Justin opens his eyes and they land on me, but he just smiles. I walk out and walk over to the window waiting on, the meeting.

Justin steps out of the booth an begins speaking, and thats when I notice a button beside the window. It had a ear with sound waves I guess coming out. Because i'm just that girl I press it and i'm glad I did because now I can hear everything there saying. "So,who's this cutie" he says, walking over to her tickling her tummy. She giggles and he smiles. "Um, this is Harper, and she is my, um niece" Scooter stutters making Justin raise his eyebrow. "You sure about that buddy" he chuckles, picking up Harper and rocking her in his arms. I want to look away because this is all too much but I can't, it's fucking adorable. "She's so cute, her parents must have great looks" he laughs kissing her cheek. I silently awe and pull out my phone. She deserves one photo with her dad right? I open the camera and take a few photos.

"Who was that woman, i'm guessing it's her mother cause damn, I mean i'm guessing she is married so hopefully she can't hear me" he says making me blush.I may hate him but damn his charm works everytime. "Yeah" Scooter awkwardly chuckles. "Well then, she has got to eat so say bye" Scooter rushes making Justin give him a confused face. "Uh, okay. Bye Beautiful, come see me soon yeah" he says kissing her forehead. He hands her back to Scooter and he comes out the room. He hands me Harper and she snuggles into me. "You better get going before he comes out here" Scooter says, and I nod slowly. "Um, yeah, okay well see you" I say before walking down the hall. "I'm gonna tell him now and use the car out front they'll drop you off" Scooter says before walking into the Studio.

As I reach the front door I hear someone calling my name, so I turn around. I was expecting Scooter but I was totally wrong. Justin continues running down the hall, Scooter hot on his tail. Out of panic I rush out the door. I turn around and see Justin running after me. Since I wasn't looking I run into something that let out a squeal. I turn around and see a woman on the floor. "Oh my god, i'm sorry" I say helping her up. I feel Justin's presence behind me but I choose to ignore it. I hold out my hand so that the woman could hold onto it so I could help her up but she swatted it away.

"Get away fro-, Lacey nice to see you" Kady says in her bitchy tone, ever since I had sex with Justin she has just acted different and mean. She called me a whore, slut whatever you can think of she said. "Kady?" I question earning a scoff from her. "Yes whore it's me, the girl you betrayed" she says before walking away. I watch her walk away with millions of questions running through my mind, how did I betray her? I feel a tap on my shoulder making me tense up. I forgot he was there, I hoped he might have left. I slowly turn around to be met by a confused looking Justin. "Lacey" he pants out holding his stomach so his breathing could steady.

I nod slowly wanting to curl up into a ball and hide. "Why are you hear, and why did Scooter say this was my daughter?" He spits making Harper let out a cry. "Shit! I'm sorry, shhh it's okay little one. Can I?" he asks holding out his hands. Do I? I question myself. I must have been standing there for a while since Justin asked again. "Uh, yeah sorry" Shit, why did I give him to her. "Uh guys, I think we should go inside, paparazzi are starting to join our little get together" Scooter says making us look around at the paparazzi, swarming like vulchurs. "Um, you coming?" Justin asks, looking up from his phone, holding the door open for me.

"Oh, uh, yeah sorry, again" I nervously laugh and walk inside. Justin follow behind me and quickly walks right beside me. "So Lacey, long time no see , huh" he chuckles, clearly as nervous as I was. "Yeah, that's good I guess" I say, not feeling as nervous anymore. "What do you mean by that" he says knitting his eyebrows together. "Do you even remember what you said to me the last time we met, you called me a whore" I say lowly. "Oh" he says and then it falls into an awkward silence. We enter 'Studio A' and we see a stressed out Scooter rubbing his temples. "Sit down guys" he says so me and Justin take a seat on the couch and begin this talk, which I never wanted to have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one

Vote for more

Love you

One Night With Bieber // JB [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara