Chapter 21

Justin's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I feel so guilty right now, I mean Lacey is looking at her best friends dead body. Her muffled cries fill my ears, a single tear dropping from my eye. I pull her into my and she sobs into my chest.

"She's gone Justin, she's gone," she cries and I stroke her hair. "I know princess, but she would want you to be strong for her, think about the good times you had and not the negative," I say and she nods.

 "J-justin," she stutters. "Yes princess," I say, pulling her in front of me. She looks down at her feet and I place my hand under her chin. I lift her head up and stare into her eyes. 

I begin to lean down and her eyes widen.

"Stop! Justin what are you doing", my subconscious yelled at me. 

My lips meet hers and she gasps. I pull away, leaving just a small peck. "Come on, lets go baby." I say grabbing her hand. She smiles shyly making me smile.

We walk out of the building and straight into my car. "Wanna stay at mine," I say stopping at a red light, looking over at her.

"What about Harper", she says barely above a whisper. She looks out the window wiping her red eyes. I sigh feeling horrible since I have no idea what shes going through right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------REALLYYYY Short chapter but OMG they kissed!!!!!!!!

Vote for more