Prologue

Lacey's POV
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------"Harper, what have you got there" I coo at my beautiful daughter playing with one of the dogs toys. She holds it up and makes little baby noises making me awe. Jiffy, my Pomeranian, walks over and takes the toy out of Harper's hand, making her face crinkle up. 3...2...1. "wahhhh" and there is the crying, I sit on the floor and she crawls over to me and crawls onto my lap. She rubs her precious little face. I sit and admire her for a minute, she looks so much like her dad, it pains me. She snuggles into my neck and I kiss her cute little face. "Why don't you play with your own toys, and not Jiffy's?" I ask her, obviously not getting a reply, I mean she is only 2 and a half. "Wanna go to the park" I say, in my baby voice. She looks up at me and smiles. "Oh, so you understood that missy" I say tickling her. Her giggles fill the room,making me smile. I pick her up and head to her room.

Hi I'm Lacey Coleman, and I had One Night with Bieber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was so excited to write this, i'm so excited tbh. It was so fun to write. You guys might be confused rn but it will make more sense in the next chapter. The end made me all like woo that is fun. Idk it sounds cool. Anyway hope you enjoy my new book 'One night with Bieber'