Chapter 17

*2 Weeks Later*

Lacey's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Harper, what have you got there" I coo at my beautiful daughter playing with one of the dogs toys. She holds it up and makes little baby noises making me awe. Jiffy, my Pomeranian, walks over and takes the toy out of Harper's hand, making her face crinkle up. 3...2...1. "wahhhh" and there is the crying, I sit on the floor and she crawls over to me and crawls onto my lap.

She rubs her precious little face. I sit and admire her for a minute, she looks so much like her dad, it pains me. She snuggles into my neck and I kiss her cute little face. "Why don't you play with your own toys, and not Jiffy's?" I ask her, obviously not getting a reply, I mean she is only 2 and a half.

"Wanna go to the park" I say, in my baby voice. She looks up at me and smiles. "Oh, so you understood that missy" I say tickling her. Her giggles fill the room,making me smile. I pick her up and head to her room.

"Daddy come" she protests once I place her on the floor. "Um, he's busy princess" I say trying to avoid any contact with him right now. She starts to cry again, her cries become louder but the second.

"Okay fine" I give up, placing a pair of snakeskin vans on her tiny feet.( Photo in header) She smiles and I tickle her sides. She's such a spoiled brat but I love her, and we can blame her father for that.

I place her in her stroller and pull out my phone. I pull up Justin's contact and press call. It rings for a few seconds then he answers.

"Um, hi Justin" I say biting my nails out of nervousness. "Oh hi Lacey is it. It's Hailey, Justin's in the pool just now but I'll call him over" Hailey says in a voice that is to kind. A few seconds later I hear Justin.

"Hey Lace" he says making my tummy flutter. "Um, Hi Justin, I was gonna invite you too the park because Harper wanted you to come but you seem busy so maybe another day?" I say trying not to sound sad.

"No, Hailey's about to leave. I'll pick you up in 20 minutes" he says and I smile. "Okay see you soon" I say. "Bye Lacey" he says and I hang up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QOTD: What do you think will happen when they go to the park?

Hope you enjoyed

Vote for more

Love you xo