Chapter 16

Justin's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I open my eyes to see Lacey's head laying on my chest. I wipe my tired eyes and stare down at her. I bring a hand up and begin stroking her hair. She yawns and and rolls off me.

My phone begins to vibrate so I quickly pick it up not wanting to wake her up. "Hello" I whisper. "Hey Justin, you have to be at the studio in half an hour, why aren't you picking up my calls" Scooter says and I sigh.

"Sorry I was sleeping, I'll be there" I say getting out of Lacey's bed. "You better" he says before hanging up. I chuck on my clothes and walk over to Lacey. I kiss her forehead and whisper "Bye sweetheart". I didn't want to bother so I'll just text her later. 

I walk into Harper's room and kiss her before making my way to my car. I jump in my Range and begin to drive to the studio.

Once I arrive I am greeted by Mikey, and many paparazzi. I walk through them and into the studio. I walk into studio A to a angry Scooter. "Sorry i'm late, I was at Lacey's" I say causing a surprised expression on Scooters face.

It then turns into a smirk. "Lacey's huh" he muffles a laugh along with everyone else in the room. "It's not like that" I say removing my hat and running my fingers through my hair. I need a hair cut, I think to myself.

"Okay Justin we believe you" he says chuckling. I roll my eyes and let out a small laugh of my own. "Get in the booth stupid" he says, still laughing. I shake my head and walk into the booth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shortest chapter ever but I've been really busy so sorry but hopefully I will update both books tomorrow 

Vote for more

Love you!!!