Chapter 8

1 Year Later

Lacey's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Hello?" I call through the phone. I've been trying to get a hold of Justin or someone on his team to you know, tell him he has a child, I mean he clearly isn't going to be in her life, but he might want to know there is a baby "Bieber" I guess you could say. "Hi Mr Bieber is busy but here is his Manager" the person on the other end of the phone says. "Hi, this is Scooter" Scooter says. "Hi, I'm Lacey, Justin might have mentioned me but anyway, me and Justin met at a party a 2 years ago and you know," I say, Scooter not getting the drift.

 "No sorry, I don't know" he says. "We had sex okay" I bluntly say. "Oh" he says, probably not wanting to hear it. "Yeah tragic, anyway I got pregnant and I was like 3 months pregnant or something and we met at Urth cafe and I think I cursed this baby cause I said I hope its yours because like he might learn to keep his dick in his pants and um, guess what, its his" I ramble on.

 "How do you know this, Lacey" he says, not believing it. "Well, I have dark brown hair, my boyfriend at the time had blonde hair, and my baby has light brown hair and hazel eyes that look just like Justin's. Oh and when I gave birth, everyone in the room, even the midwife said she looks like Justin Bieber so..."I say hearing him sigh. "you had sex a 2 years ago, and you had a boyfriend. Pregnancy is only 9 months so" he says, "I know that, i'm not fucking dumb. I gave birth a year and 2 months ago or something like that, i'll send you a picture of her if you want." I say, sass in my voice.

 "That would be great" he says with sarcasm. "Hey don't blame me, I was only 19 and didn't want a family then. You should tell that 20 year old boy you manage to keep his dick in his pants and his charm to himself as well" I say, emphasizing the fact he is an adult. "Please just send me a photo and i'll get back to you" he says. We say goodbye and I hang up. Fucking Justin and his sexy face, body,dick and his amazing charm.

I find a photo of me and Harpy that Sammy took and send it to Scooter.

 I also send a photo of Harper when she was younger.

(Ignore Kourtney, its just the baby)

He opens it and leaves me hanging. Wow. Harper begins to cry so I tend to her while I wait on Mr Braun to get back to me.

Around 20 minutes later I receive a facetime call from Scooter. "Hel-" I begin to say but I get interrupted, "Can you meet me" Scooter says, panic in his voice. "Um sure" I answer. "I'll pick you up in 20 minutes, bring the baby" he says before hanging up. I text hi my address cause that might be useful, and then I go to get me and Harper ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Doesn't Harper look like a baby Justin.

Thats Justin but Penelope or Harper what ever you wanna call her, they actually look similar. 

Anyway hope you enjoyed