Chapter 18

Justin's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Bye baby, I'm going out now," I say kissing Haileys lips. "Bye babe, see you later" she says, winking at me. I smirk and exit the house. 

I get in my Range Rover and go to Lacey's house. I text her,telling her I'm on my way and she replies with "okay".

I blast my new song "Where are ü now" through the radio, listening to the sick beat. Fifteen minutes later I pull up outside Lacey's.

I jump out the car and ring her apartment number at the call box. She buzzes me in and I get in the elevator. The elevator door opens and I step out, walking up to her door.

I knock and seconds later a tired looking Lacey. "Hi" she says sweetly and I smile. "Hey," I say hugging her. She hugs me tighter than normal, indicating somethings wrong.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong," I worry once I hear her quiet sobs. "S-Sammy" she croaks out. Sammy, Sammy, SAMMY. I remember know, her best friend.

"What about Sammy, Lacey, baby, I mean uh, sorry." I panic and she shakes her head. "It's fine but she, she, she's gone justin." She says, tears dripping onto my shirt.

"What do you mean" (which you can buy on iTunes) I say, wiping her tears away. "Someone took her, she's missing" she sobs making my heart break. I hate seeing her like this, she's the mother of my child, and a good friend of mine.

"By who Lacey." I shake her seeing her losing focus. "I'm not sure, but I think I've got a pretty good idea." she says, becoming angrier by the minute. "Who Lace, tell me,' I say staring into her gorgeous brown eyes, focus Justin, you've got a girlfriend.

"Alex, he's my abusive ex," she spits, clearly angry. My blood boils at the thought of someone abusing her when she just gave birth to Harpy. "We'll get her back, don't worry," I coo, bringing her into me, stroking her sleek black hair.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Watch out for drama!!!

Vote for more