"Nothing much. Just walking around the dorm," was Yukihira's cheeky reply, and while he was answering I stood up from my place and dusted my clothes.

I could feel his gaze on me, but I didn't show any signs of care or whatsoever.

"Oi, what's up with you? Are you catching a fever or something?" I felt something warm on my forehead and I was forced to look up at his golden, piercing eyes.

"N-No..!" I stammered, feeling my heart beat rapidly in my ribcage when Yukihira inched closer to my face.

"Seriously though, it's not like you to act like this. There's got to be something," Yukihira presses on, staring much more deeply into my eyes. However, because he was holding me down I couldn't move away.

Our eyes interlocked with each other. His gold ones searching something into my own sky blue one's. I grabbed his arm, and pushed it downwards so that I couldn't be held down by him. "I'm going to head out.." I murmured, answering his question from the start with a glum look in my face.

"Eh? Isn't it a bit too early for that?" Yukihira asks, his eyes widening and I shook my head in reply.

"I'll be preparing for the Elections. So I'll see you in a bit, alright?" I faked a smile his way, but he didn't smile in return.

Yukihira's warm hands ruffled my hair, and he grins, "Good luck, then! Be back before lunch, though."

Keeping his farewell in my head, I exited my dorm with ease and walked towards my destination quietly, thinking deeply.

Even though Yukihira and I only talked for awhile, his words still burned in my head and the warmth of his hands whilst messing up my hair still lingered.

We've known each other for two months or so, and we're already quite comfortable with each other. I'm not sure why though, but I know there is something. I'm just not sure yet.

Though, he was good at getting his opponents riled up. His natural hunger for growing was intense, much more than my own. But I think if people get to know him more they'll like him, I just know it.

But somehow, just thinking about other people taking interest in him pains me.

Deciding to not dwell too much into the topic, I diverted my focus and attention to the seminar right in front of me. I'm here quite faster than I thought, was I dwelling too much in my thoughts?

"Shiomi-san? Hello??" I projected my voice louder and knocked on the door heavily, so that they could immediately hear me.

There was no response for a minute or two, and I was about to knock again but was stopped when the door swung open, revealing Hayama.

"Morning, Hayama," I greeted, staring blankly at him. "I'm here to ask a few tips for the Elections. I'm sure you received the theme for the prelims?"

Hayama sighs, "I did, just last night. But why would I help you? Are you sure that I can even be of help to you?" He bothered to ask, his green eyes never leaving my blue ones.

I affirmed with a nod of my head, "Yes. Or if not, then I can just ask help from Shiomi-san."

It seems like Hayama was still thinking about my suggestion, and I casually stand there in front of him. When it was like hours have passed by, Hayama finally spoke to me.