Chapter Nineteen

A/N: k so it gets a tad bit smutty towards the end

Andy sat on the bed the next morning, staring at the door with both dread and anticipation building up inside of him. He had been instructed to go to bed immediately after dinner last night and to wake up at 9 am sharp. Ashley had even set an alarm for him... How thoughtful. There were clothes- or lack there of- laid out for him to change into. White knee-high socks and a large grey tee shirt that just barely went to Andy's mid-thighs. He clipped on the fluffy white tail and the set of ears, and waited on the bed as he had been told.

He wasn't obeying. He really wasn't. He was just biding his time until he could get the hell out of here...

"Good morning, Andy." Ashley cooed as he entered the room, wearing something similar to the day before.
Andy nodded in slight acknowledgment and kept his gaze down.
"Here..." Ashley extended a hand, holding Andy's cell phone. Andy took it and looked at him oddly, watching his movement as he sat on the bed beside him and shuffled to be behind him. "Call in sick."
Andy chewed his lip and hit Megan's contact, putting it up to his ear as it rang. Just before she answered Ashley placed his hands on either of Andy's shoulders, massaging slowly; sensually. It send an odd shiver through Andy, and he kind of squirmed a little, earning a light chuckle from the man behind him.

"Hey, Andy. What's up?" Megan asked. Andy closed his eyes.
"Uh- Hey, Megan. Listen, I hate to do this but I gotta call in today..." He cleared his throat. Andy had only called in, what, twice? It was incredibly out of character for him.
Megan's tone audibly changed. "Andy, what's going on."
"Nothing- I have a fever, probably the 24 hour stomach bug." Andy grimaced as he felt a pair of lips gently brushing against the back of his neck.
There was a heavy sigh on the other end. "Alright... Well. Just take as many days as you need, then. Rest up, okay?" Megan responded.
"Yeah- Yeah, alright. Thanks.. Bye." Andy hung up and set the phone on the bedside table.

Ashley grinned and rubbed his shoulders again. "That's a good kitten..." He murmured. Andy opened his eyes, nodding a little bit.
"But you're not wearing your tail like I had asked." His voice changed,  a hint of taunting disappointment.
"What? No, I am." Andy insisted quickly.
"Not the correct tail, my dear." Ashley clicked his tongue and stood from the bed, unclipping the current tail before going to the cabinet. "Did you forget already? Today we're going to play."

Andy cringed. "Oh... Sorry?"
"Sorry what." Ashley snapped suddenly, but not harshly. It was more of a gentle reminder.
"Sorry, Ashley?"
"No."
Andy sighed heavily.
"Sorry, daddy." He grumbled.
"You'll get the hang of it eventually." Ashley shrugged. "You'll learn to love it."
Andy mumbled something under his breath, and Ashley heard it quite clearly.

Ashley grabbed the tail plug from the shelf and closed the cabinet door, approaching Andy slowly. "What was that, my dear?" He tilted his head.
Andy's eyes widened. "N-Nothing."
"Oh, no. It was something... Tell daddy what you said, kitten. I promise I won't be mad." Ashley murmured, hooking a finger under Andy's chin to lift his eyes to meet his own. "C'mon, sweetie. Just say it."
Andy internally cringed. "I- I said I'd rather you kill me."
Ashley frowned. "Oh, that nonsense again?" He hummed. "Andy, kitten, you shouldn't say things like that. You never know what mood I might be in. Understood?"
Andy nodded quickly.
"Good. I'll let it slide this time, but next time I won't hesitate to punish you." Ashley said casually and backed up. "Hands and knees, facing the window."

Andy swallowed thickly, knowing full well what was going to happen. He obediently moved positions, resting his palms on the other end of the bed and raising his hips. This was incredibly humiliating, even more so as he felt Ashley reach under the shirt and tug down the elastic of his underwear, eventually discarding them somewhere in the room. He felt the cool air hit his bare skin as Ashley lifted the baggy tee shirt next. Oh god. 

"It'll be uncomfortable at first, but I promise you'll get used to it." Ashley murmured comfortingly. He heard a pop and a squirt noise from behind him. The bastard was lubing up the plug. He felt the slicked end prod at his entrance and immediately stiffened. "Sh. Relax, doll." And he then continued to work the lubed toy until it was filling Andy completely. Andy's fists were clenched, knuckles paper white and the bed sheets clenched up in his fingers as well.
"Perfect..." Ashley breathed, and Andy could feel his eyes marveling at his ass. Sicko... "Sit up."
Andy hissed as he moved, turning to face Ashley again and sitting on his knees. This was the most discomfort Andy had ever experienced. Ever.

"Walk around. Get a feel for it." Ashley motioned for him to get up and sat on the bed as Andy painfully rose from his spot on the bed. He awkwardly walked around, pacing the room slowly, all while Ashley sat and watched with dark eyes.

"I have a question." Ashley spoke again, voice smooth and calm. Andy stopped to look at him. "Did you really not think it was me? Or did you choose to overlook that possibility."
Andy looked away and kept walking.
"I didn't even think about it." Andy muttered. Ashley nodded slowly.
"What do you think of me now that you know who I really am?"
Andy pursed his lips. "I- I hate you. I don't want to be your kitten, and I'm going to turn you in as soon as I get out of here." He said through clenched teeth. Ashley shook his head and took the small remote, clicking the dial up a bit. Andy stopped, gasping sharply as a wave of gentle vibration began to run through him.
"Tell me the truth."

Andy continued his pacing. "I did."
The dial went up again.
"The truth." Ashley demanded.
"I told you the truth." Andy hissed, squeezing his eyes shut. The vibrations got more intense.
"Andrew..." Ashley warned. "Tell me."
"Yeah? Or what." Andy opened his eyes to look at him. Ashley said nothing, using his thumb to twist the dial up the rest of the way. With a sharp inhale of surprise, Andy fell against the foot of the bed, clutching the bedpost. He clamped his mouth shut, in fear of what noise might come out if he attempted to speak.

Ashley moved up to where Andy was collapsed on his knees. "I'll give you one more chance. And if you don't tell me, then I might just have to tie you up and leave you like this for the rest of the day... You don't want that, do you?" He tsk-ed. Andy shook his head. "Of course not. Now tell me what you really think."
Andy rested his forehead on the bedpost. "F-Fuck-" He gasped. "It- It's ho...t." Andy grimaced at his own inability to form stable words.
This seemed to satisfy Ashley, though. The man hovering over Andy moved back and turned the intensity of the toy down to a light buzzing.
"Get on the bed, on your back."

Andy pulled himself to his feet, legs trembling as he got back onto the bed and obeyed the command. Ashley grinned. 

"What's this...?" Ashley taunted, straddling him. Andy moved his gaze to see what had Ashley so amused and then he saw it- the bottom of the tee shirt did little to nothing to conceal his arousal. What happened next was something Andy wasn't prepared for, but at the same token, he wasn't prepared for any of this. Ashley teasingly and gently ran his palm along the length that was covered by the thin tee-shirt fabric, locking eyes with Andy.

"I've waited so long for this, baby." He breathed, voice dripping with lust; filled with want.

Andy couldn't even think of how to respond. His mind was so focused on Ashley's hand massaging his throbbing dick. Fuck, it made him practically insane. He didn't even care about his pride or integrity at this point- Fuck, he just wanted more.
"P-Please." Andy whimpered, his own voice surprising him. He sounded a bit too vulnerable for his liking, but that was something he didn't give two shits about right now.
Ashley smirked. "Please, what?"
"Please, daddy." Andy lifted his hips a bit, moaning in a way he'd never moaned before.
There was no hesitation in Ashley suddenly gripping Andy through the fabric, earning another loud moan of pleasure, but his hand stopped moving. "That's more like it." He groaned quietly to himself and took off his jacket. He then worked off his tee shirt, grinning when he saw Andy's blue eyes, clouded and large, ogling at his fit torso. "Do you like what you see?"

Andy only nodded, inhaling shakily as Ashley used both of his hands to push up the thin tee shirt. He felt so rabidly horny. It was a horny Andy'd never once in his life felt before, and good god, he never thought he'd admit this but he loved it.

A/N: i need jesus