Chapter Eleven

Andy pulled his chair out from the desk in his office and plopped down with an exasperated sigh. He pulled it up to the desk again and placed the file of paperwork out in front of him, flipping through it briefly.
Basically it was asking him to fill out the details on his 'experience' with the personal involvement in the case. He clicked his pen and began to fill some of it out.
He had just gotten through the first page, name, age, sex, badge number, case number, etcetera, when he decided to finish the rest later. He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

And for some reason, at that moment, Andy remembered something he probably should have remembered a while ago.
He had a security camera system installed. One in each room.
Andy mentally slapped himself for not having remembered earlier and opened his laptop to log in and view the system. Almost as soon as he got in, he was greeted with a pop-up.

'Notice: Your System Has Been Logged Into From Another Location With The Following IP Address; Please Confirm If This Was You Or If You Authorized This Access'

Andy's eyes widened, reading the IP address listed after he message. He was never good with the tech side of detective work, but Alice was... He could bring it in tomorrow and have her check it out. Although he had to remember to make it clear that she was to tell no one about it. If Megan found out Andy was still incredibly involved, she'd probably have his head. That woman was terrifying when she was angry.

His phone buzzed and Andy grit his teeth. "Oh I swear to god..." He muttered, opening the text.

You're cute when you're surprised ;)
xo 27

Andy scoffed at the usage of text emoji and ignored the message. So he was being spied on, how wonderfully comforting.
He went back to view the previous security footage, in attempt to view it from the night he had received the cryptic phone call. The one that proved the freak was in his house; but he found that the footage had been deleted. For a second try, he went to find footage from the night before, and it was still there. Was his dream really that bad?

To settle his curiosity, Andy fast forwarded through to where it showed both he and Ashley were asleep. "Aw.." He murmured, watching how Ashley curled up to Andy in his sleep.
He fast forwarded a bit more, stopping when he saw himself squirm a bit. Quickly, Andy muted it. He had no idea he was so... Vocal.

Andy took a quick glance at the time frame. That was around 6:22 a.m. it looked like... And it didn't appear that Ashley woke up until 7:34 a.m, and then forcefully woke Andy about ten minutes later.
Andy shut off the footage and ran a hand through his hair.
Just as he was about to close his laptop and finish the paper work, something began to play on his laptop.

Remember that night I so rudely let myself into your home, Andrew? I decided I'd do a bit of computer work. Of course, I would never use that to snoop through your privacy but I'm bored, so let's have some fun, shall we? I'm going to show you something, and I want you to react accordingly. If you're as susceptible to arousal as you seem, then I trust I won't be disappointed. Give me a show.
xo 27

Andy looked to his screen again and suddenly the volume turned back on. His eyes widened, his cheeks flushed dark red, and felt an odd sensation wash through him.
"No- no, no. You are not about to make me watch gay porn, no way." Andy looked at the security camera.

His phone buzzed.

You will obey.
xo 27

Andy looked at the laptop again. He chewed on his lip, trying to tear his gaze away but... Ugh... Despite his mind telling him no, his gut said yes, and before he knew it he had unzipped his jeans just enough to slip a hand in.
The scene before him was way too much for his mind to process entirely, but he knew one thing; it was kinda hot. Like, kinda really hot.
It wasn't long before Andy was a melted puddle of grunts and groans, head laid back against the chair. His eyes were closed, but, oh god, those sounds...
Andy's moans mixed with those of the stars of the scene, and it wasn't long before there was a bit of a sticky situation on Andy's hands.

Quite literally.
He removed his hand from his pants slowly, chest rising and falling. "Oh for fucks sake..." He whined.
He saw that his laptop screen was now back to the security system page, as if the previous event had not taken place. He got up and awkwardly walked to the bathroom to change, and when he came back there was a new text message.

Enjoy that?
xo 27

No, I didn't.

Don't lie.
xo 27

Andy bit his lip and typed his response.

Maybe a little.

What a good boy you are...
xo 27

A/N: I need to BATHE MYSELF IN HOLY WATER.