Chapter Eighteen

Andy had tuned Ashley out a while ago, yet he continued to go on about his childhood, growing up after his dad died, how he 'snapped.' Andy wanted to hear none of it. He wanted to go home, and pretend like this had all been some sick, nauseating joke.
But he knew it wasn't.
He knew this was Ashley, and this was who he really was. Not the cute and shy coffee shop barista, but the psychotic and twisted killer. A stalker. Deranged. So many terrible things hidden by an innocent facade, and Andy had been blind enough to fall for it. He fell for the man he thought Ashley was.

"Why did you pick me? I have no connection to the previous case."
Ashley looked at him, raising a brow. "You got assigned this one. I knew you'd get close- or I thought you would..." He chuckled. "And what can I say, you're quite handsome... You seemed easy to manipulate, too. And you were. You actually thought Matt was behind all of this.... He doesn't even notice that I plucked that little pin off of his jacket." Ashley snorted.
"So it wasn't a hint? Just to throw me off?" Andy scowled.
"Possibly..." Ashley shrugged.
"And 27? What does 27 mean?" Andy rolled his eyes. Ashley pulled his phone out and opened the dial pad.
"Look at the numbers 2 and 7. What two letters do you see?" Ashley mused, a mischievous glint in his eye.
Andy sighed and looked. "A and P. Why."
"What are my initials?"
Andy paled. "Ashley Purdy. AP. Oh my god." He groaned and closed his eyes. "I'm such a fucking dumbass, I didn't even think of that."
"I knew you wouldn't. That's why I went with it."

Andy shot him a glare. "I can't believe I- I can't believe I ever loved you." He suddenly shot at him, hesitating to even utter the words.
Ashley got off the bed, narrowing his eyes. "Tsk, tsk, kitten. Don't say things like that. You might get yourself in trouble." He murmured, making his way over to the closed cabinet.
"Say things like what? You're demented. You're sick. You actually think I'm going to go along with this? Be your kitten? Your slave?" Andy sneered. "I'd rather you kill me."

Ashley cocked a brow, saying nothing as he unlocked the cabinet door. He opened the wooden doors slowly, allowing Andy to get a peek of what was inside.
Whips, gags, plugs, various sized items Andy wanted to know nothing more about. His morbid curiosity urged him to go over and look, but he refused to stand at all while wearing nothing but the disgustingly pink sweater.

"Actions speak louder than words... Your reaction speaks louder than your pride." Ashley mused. "You're intrigued, aren't you?"
Andy tore his gaze away, saying nothing.
"Come over here." Ashley said gently. Andy ignored him, staring at a spot on the wall.
"Kitten, come." His voice became stronger, more demand in his tone. Andy closed his eyes in defeat and slowly and lifted himself from the bed.

His stocking feet touched the soft carpet and he eventually stood, tugging the ends of the sweater down as he shuffled across the room towards the man in the corner. Ashley's eyes looked the taller man up and down, his tongue slipping out briefly to lick his dry lips.
Andy tried to ignore the subtle action. Ashley was looking at him like a hungry lion about to pounce on an antelope; Andy was the antelope in the equation.

"You should get acquainted with my collection... Pick something." Ashley gestured. Andy looked over through his hair. He really did not want to pick anything... The sound knocking caught Ashley's attention. He grinned.
"Wait here, kitten. I believe my gift to you has arrived." Ashley mused and left the room, leaving Andy by himself.

Andy took advantage of the time alone to go to the window. Maybe he could climb out...
Unfortunately it seemed that they were on a second floor. Wait... Andy recognized the street below. Were they in the apartment above the coffee shop...?
Andy knew someone lived there, but he never knew who it was. Apparently Ashley did. But didn't he live with Jinxx?

"Trying to escape so soon?" Ashley's voice startled Andy. Andy whirled around and shook his head quickly. Was he scared of Ashley?
Ashley nodded slowly and motioned him over, opening the box.
"If you're really that curious, then I suppose I should tell you that I do have that apartment with Jinxx. Though I'm more of a house sitter while he's away in the UK with Alice. When he's not, I live here." Ashley gestured.

Andy nodded slowly, unsure of how to respond.
He watched as Ashley slowly lifted the lid to the box and grinned. There was something unsettling about that look...

Ashley showed Andy and his heart stopped for a moment. Two small, fluffy white ears that had clips so that they could be attached to ones hair, and a fluffy white tail to match.
"No way." Andy took a step back. Ashley shook his head and clicked his tongue, crooking a finger. Andy looked down as he moved back over to him, letting him clip in the delicate ears. He suddenly felt a hand slide up the back of his sweater and jumped, face turning a bright red.

"Sh... Just attaching the tail, love." Ashley cooed, removing his hand once the tail was clipped onto the elastic of his boxer-briefs. Andy grimaced and squirmed a little. He didn't like this... Or did he?

No, he didn't. He wouldn't let himself submit to this twisted game. "What's that one for, then?" Andy asked, pointing to the second tail he could just barely see amidst the delicate padding in the box. Almost as soon as the words left his mouth, he regret asking, for a devious smirk spread across Ashley's face the moment the question left Andy's lips.
"Oh, this is my favorite part." Ashley murmured to himself as he pulled the second tail out. Instead of a clip being on the end, it was a fair-sized plug. A plug. "So you can look pretty and be all good and ready for daddy." Ashley exhaled, the arousal quite clear in his voice. Oh god... This couldn't get any worse...

Ashley set the box down and pulled something else out, but Andy was too stunned to move. When he looked back to Andy, he touched the end of the plug to his plump lips, eyes dark and lustful as they held intense contact with Andy's. "Would you like to know my favorite part about this one in particular, Andrew?" He purred. Andy couldn't help but shudder at the way his name rolled so sensually off of Ashley's tongue.

"Wh-What?" Andy swallowed thickly, closing his eyes. He heard a quiet click and almost immediately he felt a buzzing sensation against his lips. Andy jerked his head away, covering his mouth as he stared at the slightly vibrating plug. Ashley turned it up higher, a twisted look of satisfaction upon his features as he watched, and listened, as the vibrations intensified.
"This is custom made... Just for you." Ashley turned it off and showed off the small remote control that no doubt controlled the plug. Or vibrator. Or whatever it was.
Andy gulped, backing up again.
"And you're going to call in sick tomorrow." Ashley said casually, setting the objects down by the box. "Because by the end of the day, you won't be able to sit up straight and all you'll remember how to say is my name." 

Andy couldn't even form a word at this point, leaning against the wall now to support himself.

Okay, so it got worse.

A/N: and let the kinks begin

or not we'll see if I feel up to writing some dirty dirty smut next chapter lmao rip me