Chapter Six

"Alright, who's ready to get this party started!?" Andy burst in through the door way too dramatically, but most of the party attendants were drunk enough that they found it hilarious. Andy grinned that cocky grin that he seemed to display anytime he had the attention directed towards him and saluted Ashley from across the room. He closed the front door behind him and made his way to where Ashley was talking to some girl dressed in what looked to be a zombie nurse costume. Ashley, on the other hand, was dressed as a gothic looking vampire.
There weren't that many people at the party, maybe around 15 people maximum, himself included. It seemed Ashley had only invited people he was close with.
"Hey, there. What happened to the cute detective outfit?" Ashley pouted, looking up at him. Andy laughed quietly.
"Ah, couldn't find the hat. Decided to switch it up this year. What do you think?" He teased, extending his arms and gesturing to himself. Ashley eyed him over a few times and tilted his head.
"I think that Mr. Rockstar here just acquired his first groupie." Ashley winked, teasingly running his tongue along his front teeth. Andy smirked cockily once again.

"Well, what do you say we explore that idea after everyone else leaves?"
Ashley held up a hand. "I'm not sure... I don't usually get down and dirty with someone I first kissed a week ago." He hummed. Andy pouted and pecked his lips.
"Fine, then. Have it your way."

Ashley rolled his eyes with an amused smile on his face and looked back at him. "So did you bring the Hershey's?"
Andy nodded and held up the grocery bag that he had dangling from his fingers. "Yep. Where do you want them?" He looked around for a table.
Ashley pointed to the other room. "There's a table in there with a bowl on it. Just dump them in and mix it around, if you want. Oh, and no peeking in the bags. I put a little something special in yours and I want it to be a surprise." He insisted.

Andy cocked a brow and followed his directions, going into the next room over. It wasn't that well lit, but he supposed it was that way for the party, as most of the apartment was lit with dim lamps or fake candles (because seriously, why would you trust a bunch of drunk adults around a bunch of real candles?)

He found the bowl, a real looking, yet also obviously fake, zombie hand sticking up through the middle. Andy found himself chuckling at the corny Halloween decoration and poured his share of the candy in, using his hand to mix it in with the rest.
Now what was that Ashley said about not peeking in any bags?
Curiously, Andy leaned over to look at the line of neatly arranged gift bags, each with a different name written on them. He found his on the other end of the bunch and walked around the table.

"Hm... Andrew Biersack, snooping when I told him not to? How ridiculously out of character..." Ashley mock-gasped from behind him. Andy turned around quickly, a sheepish smile on his face.

"You caught me." He lifted his hands up in the air. "What can I say? I'm curious."
"Curiosity killed the cat."
"Well, then one peek would only leave me with 8 more lives. I can live with that." Andy murmured. "C'mon, can't I see?"
"No." Ashley laughed. "But we can start the hunt now that you're here." He turned and went to gather the rest of the people. Once they were all grouped in the room, Ashley went back over to the table.

"Alright, same rules as last year, but since there are some newbies here..." Ashley shot a teasing look at Andy. "On your way in, you should have received a slip of paper from me. Everyone have it?"
There were murmurs of confirmation along with some nods from the group.
"Good. The paper has a location and a name of one of the people here. Tag that persons bag, and take it to the location and hide it. There's a clue on the bottom of the paper you have, as well, that you're supposed to text to the person so they can find it. Easy enough, right?"
Again, nods and 'yes's all came from the group in a variety of tones and manners.
"Excellent. Alright, come get your persons bag, and go!" Ashley announced.