34 | clue #4

Congrats to the majority of you who guessed Juleka. In all honesty, I didn't think anyone would get it. I guess my riddles aren't too horrible😅😅

*readers stare at me unimpressed* alright Dippy, no one cares, just get on with the story.

*sniffles* okay, okay... bullies

_______________________________

No one's POV

She cowers; she hides; but whom does she cry to? Purple and black?

Marinette knew exactly who the letter was taking about. It could be none other than Juleka herself. After contemplating on who she thought was the most shy in her class, and wore purple and black on her shoes, Marinette had come to the conclusion that it had to be Juleka.

Marinette raced down the streets of Paris once more to find Juleka's house. After ringing Rose for directions, she had no problem finding the place.

She quickly knocked on the door and waited for a response. When no one answered, the ravenette desperately knocked again, and that's when the door slowly opened, revealing the girl with purple hair.

"Juleka! Hi!" Mariette grinned as she held out the envelope, "Did you by any chance write this?"

Juleka shook her head, "No."

Marinette frowned. Then who in the world was writing these? Santa Clause?

Yes Mari, Santa is writing love letters to you~

Readers: SHUT UP DIPPY!

*sniffles again*

"I am at the right house... right?"

"Yes," Juleka almost interrupted, "You're right, but I didn't write that. I'm no good at poetry... or riddles."

"Oh..." Marinette stared awkwardly at the girl in front of her. "Right, well, um I have this key—"

"Oh right," Juleka interrupted the ravenette once again. "Let me get the box... hold on."

And before Marinette could respond, Juleka shut the door in her face to go look for the box, leaving the young designer outside, alone. How many people were planning on shutting the door in her face today?

"Well then..." The ravenette murmured to herself, and her cute kwami popped her head out one more.

"That was a little..." Tikki began.

"Awkward?" Marinette finished for her kwami. "Yeah, I know."

"Well, look on the bright side." Tikki beamed, "You'll get to see what's inside the box!"

"Right," The ravenette nodded idly. ""I wonder what's inside?"

Just when the kwami went to reply, the door began to open once again. Tikki quickly dove back into the purse, and Marinette quickly looked back up.

Juleka stepped out with a small wooden box in her hands... that had a lock.

"Here," she handed it to the ravenette and Marinette took it from her hands.

"What's inside it?" The designer asked, but Juleka simply shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know." She answered before she quickly shut the door once again, making quite a loud slam.

Marinette jumped slightly when she heard the door slam, but let her eyes travel down back to the small box. As the girl began to shake it to see if she could hear anything inside, Tikki popped back out again.