25 | got it

Adrien's POV

I walked through the outlet mall looking for this store. Well, this would be a new experience. Me, Adrien Agreste, shopping at... Victoria Secret. Once I spotted the store, I walked to it and entered the store. The odd part about this was that I didn't see any other guys! Come on Adrien chill! It's for Marinette, you're doing it for her. I walked around the store to see so many different sizes and colored bras... EVERYWHERE! Oh my God. Women have so many choices!? Where on earth would I find the pink laced one?!

"Oh Adrikins!" A loud shriek of my dreaded nickname could be heard throughout the entire store, and I couldn't help but groan.

Aw man. What? Nah. Please no.

"What are you doing here?" Chloé asked as she approached me, three shopping bags already hung on her arms. "Not that I don't love running into you, but this isn't your type of store."

Ooooooooh lightbulb!

"Hey Chloé..." I turned to face her, plastering the most ridiculous looking smile I could muster. Completely ignoring what she had previously said, I asked, almost smirking, "Are you here for that sale?"

She flipped her blonde ponytail. "Oh why of course! The bargains are just—"

"So," I interrupted, obviously not in the mood to really listen to anything she had to say. "Can you help me find something then?"

She giggled. "Sure! Anything for you, Adrien!"

I wanted to gag, but I kept my cool. I took out a folded piece of paper from my back pocket and began unfolding it for her. I handed it to her.

"This one." I pointed at the item I was looking for. Her smiled faded as she held the ad.

"Ugh... well I guess I could. But that one is sooooo ugly..."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Who are these for anyway?" She asked skeptically, handing me back the paper I had unfolded.

I took the paper back from her palm and began to fold it back up. "Is that important? It's just a gift."

She looked at me suspiciously before smiling again. "Okay, this way!" She grabbed my wrist and led me through the crowds.

_______________

$20!? For one! One bra! I have never seen a bra that expensive... wait... never mind. (Tbh, I've actually run into $20 bras before... just sayin... that's cheap 😂 but Adrien doesn't know any better.) I walked out of the store with one, small bag that held the gift for Marinette. Tonight, I would get to see her smile again.

_______________________________

This chapter is really short.
But hey, look on the bright side...
Chloé was actually good for something!

Vote?
Comment?
Share?

Vote?Comment?Share?