30 | you had it all, yet you threw it all away

No one's POV

"I blew it..." The blonde said to his brunette friend as the two boys sat on the park bench.

Nino sighed heavily, a little frustrated at the fact that his friend didn't even take his advice. "You dug yourself into a deeper hole, Adrien. I told you this would happen."

Adrien groaned, and brought his hands up to cover his face. He knew what he had done, he didn't need it to be repeated to him.

"But, you might still be able to fix this." Nino added hopefully.

Adrien's head shot up at the sound of Nino's encouraging comment, and he looked over at the DJ who was smirking at the blonde.

"What are you thinking about— what is that smirk for?" Adrien pointed at Nino's face and shook his head, arching a brow unsurely. Nino's smirk only grew. "What are you thinking? Whatever it is, it's not going to work."

"Here me out!" Nino pleaded, his hands clamped together as if he was praying; pleading for Adrien to listen. "This is a sick plan!"

"I'm not so sure if I should trust you." Adrien narrowed his eyes at his friend.

Nino raised a brow, unamused. "You better listen to my advice this time, or you'll be dead by tomorrow."

"Fine. What is it?" Adrien groaned, letting his friend win.

Nino grinned in victory. "Okay so..." He rubbed his hands together mischievously. "Maybe something romantic...? Girls like stuff like that."

"Oh my god, really?" Adrien felt like slapping the boy across the face. "Do you honestly think she'll give me the time of day for that?"

"What about the time of night?" Nino snickered, and the blonde punched his shoulder playfully.

"Not funny," Adrien mocked, sticking his tongue out at his friend. "But really dude, I'm serious. I need an answer."

"That's the only answer I got for you bro." Nino shrugged his shoulders. "What else do you expect from me? I'm no love expert."

Adrien sighed, "I don't know. Maybe a little more sympathy?"

Nino chuckled at that, and the blonde took it as his opportunity to continue speaking.

"You're no help, Nino. Maybe I should just tell Alya—"

"Woah Woah Woah... WOAH!" The brunette boy shouted, interrupting his sentence. "No way, dude! Just no!"

Adrien's eyes widened slightly, "But—"

"No way bro!" Nino interrupted again. "Alya has no idea about this whole, 'Chat Noir visiting Marinette situation.' If she finds out what happened between you two, again, you'll be beaten down to the ground until you reach the core of earth! Or, she might stick you in a crate and ship you off to North Korea. Is that what you really want?"

"Well, when you put it like that..." Adrien rubbed his chin. "Then no."

"Exactly!" Nino exclaimed, "So no, we will not, on any circumstances, be telling Alya about what is going on... got it?"

"Yeah yeah." The model nodded, shaking it off as if it was no big deal.

"Good," Nino crossed his arms. "Because there is NO way I'm getting myself killed by Alya for your sake." He then glanced down at his phone screen, standing up from his seated position on the bench when he noticed the time. "So, think of a different plan, and when you get one... call me first before you enact it."

"Sure thing, Nino."

"Because I got to make sure your plan isn't completely stupid like the others."

"Alright, Nino. I get it."

Fixing his cap, Nino nodded curtly and adjusted his headphones around his neck as he began to walk away. But before he could get far, an idea suddenly popped into Adrien's mind, and the blonde was struck with the most brilliant plan he'd ever conducted.

Without warning, Adrien was pounced and grabbed Nino's wrist, yanking the poor boy back onto the bench with a loud thud. Stumbling back onto the bench, the brunette turned to look at his best friend with wide eyes, surprised by his actions.

"What the heck, dude?" Came the Dj's annoyed, yet terrified response.

Adrien looked up at his friend for a moment and let the silence drag out between them. Meanwhile, Nino was looking at him very confused.

Grinning suddenly, the blonde said, "I have the prefect plan."

_______________________________

Adrien needs to stop coming up with plans. Every time he comes up with one, disaster falls.
Hmm, what are you planning Adrien?
The suspicions are real.

Vote?
Comment?
Share?

If you would like to give or support me financially, please head over to my Cash App to donate!

(All letters are lowercase)

Remember, no amount is too small! Any amount that is given will be an immense blessing!

Thanks!