Red Moon

It is official, i am OBSESSED. I am so close to the climax, yet so far away! I mean, i actually never intended this part to happen, but the words came on their own as i wrote away, and then presto-changeo, we've got ourselves an amazingly long/epic/suspenseful/explaining chapy! XDD

And then, even when i went on a bathroom break, th words wouldn't stop coming! (Plus some words from the next story, Shadowed Rose, from Blake popped into my head.... yeah, i think a bit too ahead sometimes...) so, maybe expect a new chapter tomorrow, but for Eternal Rose, and how Iris is seeing all this. And then maybe the NEXT day, we'll have some Angelo action, which will change back to Caleb, and so on. XDD

Oh, for you people who aren't fans but reading, i have made a vid for Black Rose, containing character pictures for most of the main Characters. (I'm going to make one for Eternal Rose sometime within the weekend, since i have a four day weekend!! XD)

Here's the link for the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=693t0ubiHJg

Now, ENJOY!!!

AND VOTE!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I lay in bed longer than usual, just staring up at the ceiling, no thoughts really going through my head. The fan in the room turned and turned, dizzying me for a second as I stared aimlessly. God, my life really is pointless if I don't have something, some sort of project in the human world to finish.

Adela was my project, and she's pissed off at me. Won't even speak to me, but is it so wrong that I don't want her to remember? That guy, Angelo, is acting as if he never knew her, so why should I tell her?

I sigh, turning on my side, giving me a full view of the red moon tonight. What a rarity. I guess there's some sort of eclipse tonight. I'll have to check on that later on.

But why do I even care so much about this girl? Yeah, I drank her blood, thus seeing all her memories, but I've done that to three others, and I didn't feel as close to them, even if they did die within a week. So why do I care so much about her regaining her memories? For all I know, I SHOULD be helping her try to remember, so I can ship her back to her house and leave my life, but that... I just can't do that.

WHY?

And why the hell is Angelo pretending to not know who she is? You'd expect him to instantly try and get her to remember, thinking that the reason he even came was for her, but NO. He's just going on, lying right in her face despite having feelings (I'm good at reading situations, and so far they have had many. Plus, he KISSED her! What kind of blind person wouldn't think there's some feeling in that?) for her!

"Why are you so worked up over this!" I whisper angrily into the bed covers. I really should stop worrying about all this. It's not my job to keep Adela ignorant, so why do I do it anyway? I run a hand through my hair, closing my eyes and letting myself drift off into the deeper part of my mind.

"Where did that little girl go! We told her not to wander off!" From the corner of my eye, I see Harahel, the angel in charge of the Library, walk in her white, satin dress almost blending her in with the snow.

Next to her stands Dalquie, looking very displeased. "I told you not to give her permission for the toilet. That girl will use any excuse to escape her studies. She can't even create a replica!"

I glared at the ground. I could make a replica! I'll show them right now! I smile to myself as the idea forms in my mind. Closing my eyes, I focus all my energy on the air beside me, and imagine myself standing there. When I hear the sounds of breaths, I open my eyes with a wide smile on my face, only to be disappointed. The girl does look like me, but her hair's white and her eyes are blue. Kind of an opposite?