Superior

HELLO FELLOW WATTPADERS!!! lol, so like i've mentioned in my other stories posted so far, i had been grounded temporarily from my laptop yesterday so i listened to music for five hours straight. Wanna know what was the result? I was inspired for all of my stories, even Twin Moon and ATSLAATSP, which i was on major writers block. AND, i know what's going to happen in Shadowed Rose, the third story in my head. HURRAY FOR BEING GROUNDED, surprisingly enough. XDD

I HOPe YOU ENJOYED!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, VOTE VOTE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIqGMmLZ7o (Once again, i have no idea who sings this song, but i LOVE the vid) XDD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-_

I wake up to the sound of voices and... yelling?

I try to sit up at the sound of something breaking but I'm being restrained by I don't know what! I struggle for a while before rolling off whatever it is I'm on and hitting the floor hard. When I finally sit up I realize that the thing restraining me was actually just a blanket. Well, now isn't that just great?

Standing up, I slowly take in all my surroundings, making sure to not miss anything. It was a square room, with two beds, one large mahogany drawer and two desks also made of mahogany at opposite corners of the room. The beds were twin sized with purple comforters and large cream colored pillows. The color clash actually looked good.

The floor was a carpet, instead of wooden boards, and made my steps nice and quiet as I walked toward a door to the side of the large drawer. Comes out to be a huge walking closet, which was not what I wanted. I hear the distant yelling again, and follow that to another door near one of the desks. I slowly turn the door knob, careful to not make a noise as I open it wider and wider. I see two silhouettes still yelling madly at each other.

"Do you realize what you've done!? She- she's just like HER!" I wonder if they're talking about me? "And you were so close to being killed. YET, you DEFEND her!" Yep, they are definitely talking about me. I inch closer to them and try to at least get a peak at their faces. There's a seventeen-ish looking guy and another one looking around fifteen. They have exactly the same features, dark hair and sapphire colored eyes that seem to change to black. They both have tight shirts on that showcase their abs. Their very, very muscular abs...

I shake my head of those thoughts as I watch them. Since when have I been interested in guys and their abs?

I listen for a while, to find that the hall has gone completely silent. I take a peek at the two guys and find them staring straight at me with burning black eyes. The seventeen-ish looking guy turns back to the younger one with a cool glare. "Caleb, you better give me a good reason before I kill her," he hisses, turning to face me with an even angrier glare.

We -me and the fifteen year-old- watch as the guy walks away almost too fast to be seen.

Oh great, another vampire! I turn away from the sight sighing, only to be thrown hard against the wall. My head snaps back and hit's the wall with a deafening THWACK! I groan, my vision slightly blurring as I stare into the guy's eyes. They've returned to that same sapphire color from before, and I can't help but notice the small fangs protruding from his mouth. He's not a Pureblood yet, but he IS a vampire all the less.

I watch as his eyes change again to a violet color, and I hear his voice in my mind while he starts poking at my thoughts at the same time. Damn multitasker.

"What's your name?"

I'm for some reason too dazed to answer. Must be from the hit my head took. I stare at his eyes, mesmerized as he only seems to get more and more annoyed. The guy grabs my chin and makes me look away from him, to the side. I wonder what he's doing...