Dead Or Alive?

**LISTEN**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDEWv3EYK-w (In the End- Linkin Park)

__________________________________

Her body's been missing for a whole week now. The Corvinus know, and they are going psycho just to find her, even when I told them she was dead. They think whoever took her is going to turn her, but I really highly doubt it. She was dead, and there's no way to turn a dead human. I went to school still, though I didn't see a point to it.

Blake kept on bothering me, and Adela's 'brother' Ian, kept screaming at me that it was my fault she was gone. I wanted to hurt that damned Pureblood, and then just run from all this. But I can't; not until they find Adela's body.

I sigh, as I sit through yet ANOTHER meeting with the elders of the Corvinus family. They kept fighting over whether I should kill the Blue Flame, or wait for Adela to turn up before killing her. At the moment, the stronger argument is for us to wait, which I prefer, but Ian keeps INSISTING we kill the Blue Flame now. It's really starting to annoy me. I mean, why can't he just wait a while longer!? I'm sure the detectives hired for Adela's case are fast enough to get her soon!

"But the girl can't CONTROL herself! She- she drank the blood of a whole bunch of Rouge's, claiming that DEAD blood tasted better!" Ian slams his hands hard on the table, almost breaking it.

I roll my eyes, as they start again with yet another fight. An elder jumps up along with Ian, and angrily slaps at the table, making a small crack in it. "IAN! That is ENOUGH! Realize that at the moment, the girl is under control, and has been reported as sane for the while. We will wait 'til Adela is found. Until the, we will WAIT." and after all their fighting, they finally listen, Ian running out if the room in a storm of rage. Damn vampire acts like he's a Rouge.

Sighing, I get up from my chair, only to be forced back into it, by the hands of two guards. I realize that no one else has made a move to leave besides me. I sit down a little more comfortably, while noticing that all eyes are on me. Ok...

"Angelo, I know you and Adela were never part of the family."

I raise an eyebrow at this. It took them long enough to find out. I look up and face Caen, the oldest Corvinus alive. His eyes are filmed over, a strange trait for him to have, as he IS a vampire.

"I had a twin brother who went to the young masters coronation, where you and Adela's past life had attacked. We had a strong bond between each other, one that made it possible for us to switch minds. We'd made an agreement that one would stay home while the other goes, incase the party is too boring for either one of us.

"At some point, my brother forced me into his mind, and what I saw was devastating. A girl with long black hair, and crimson red eyes wielding a scythe." He grimaced at the memory, shaking his head slightly. "At first I thought she was a Goddess, but when I saw the bodies on the floor I realized I was wrong."

I glare at the old man, jaw clenched. "And how long have you known this?" I hiss between my teeth, outraged for some reason that this man 'survived' the attack.

"Quite some time actually, but we were never sure if it really was Adela, though we knew you were there. You're the reason poor Caen here's blind." I grit my teeth, boiling with anger. Why do I feel like they're mocking me?! And the fact that they knew all along just pisses me off.

Another elder laughs, seeing that I'm seething with anger. "Good, boy, calm down! Now, it's been made obvious that Adela will never truly die, SO when we find her or her reincarnated body, we claim the rights to her and her powers." He smirks, putting his elbows on the table and resting his head on the palms of his hands. "I mean, she IS Blake's fiancée, right?"

My jaw just drops. Since when did THAT happen?! I slam my fists on the table, my anger finally explodes. "Adela is NOT your property, and she is NOT Blake's fiancée! I don't know when you sick bastards agreed to this, but Adela never was, and never will BE his!" I began to stand up, only to be pushed back down by the guards. God, DAMNIT!

"Really? Wasn't she Ethan's fiancée?"

"Yeah, right before she KILLED him!" I hiss.

"Too true, but well, Ethan's back now, and so is 'Lucia' so-"

"What the hell do you mean by Ethan's back?!"

"Haven't you realized yet? Blake is his reincarnation, boy! I'd think you of all people would remember him, seeing as you despised him." So true. He'd always hit on oblivious Adela and it seriously pissed me off. So I guess I did hate him. "Anyways, there are many ways to persuade her to agree to it, if she says no." My eyes are wide, but I can't argue. Those damned guards have one hand on each shoulder and their pinning me down hard.

"Like?"

"We have information on a certain girl named Lucia that we know Adela wants to kill." He smirks widely, showing off his yellow fangs. Ugh, I guess old vampires don't know what hygiene is.

Wait, Adela wants to kill Lucia?! I bite my lip hard... that means Lucia is alive, and she probably knows about Adela. Does she know she wants to kill her? God, this isn't good, I've gotta choose between Adela and Lucia, aren't I?

"Boy, we will let you leave with this one warning. Once we find Adela, she is by all means ours. Don't bother pretending to be her caretaker, you are no longer a part of this family, and therefore the next time we see you within our matters, we WILL kill you."

"Is that all?" I hiss through clenched teeth.

The old man smiles venomously. "Have a great day

**********************************************************

It's been a slow day, today. the last saturday before break ends TT.TT... something tells me i won't be posting as regularly, or maybe i will be, i don't know. And well, i've made (or rather had) a photobucket account, and i'm posting pictures of my characters. So far i have Angelo's Counterpart, Adela, and Adela from her dream in the chapy "White Nightmare". I'm still looking for a more suitable Angelo, and am also looking for Blake... this is harder than i imagined.... well, i hope you enjoyed this chapy!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN PLEASE?