35

About 4:00 a.m.

Lauren woke up to Lily whimpering. Lauren got up and attempted to wake Lily up. "Lily wake up" Lauren said. Lily soon shot up tears streaming down her face. She saw Lauren and clung her. Lauren held her whispering calming things to her. She soon felt someone sit next to her. She looked up and saw Ally. Ally gave her a sad smile while running her fingers through Lily's hair. Lily soon calmed down. "You okay?" Lauren whispered. Lily looked up. "The man hurt you and the girls" Lily said. Lauren looked at Ally. "Then what happened?" Ally whispered. "He hurt me badly and then he hurt you and mama badly too, there was blood" Lily said her eyes starting to tear up. "It's okay Lily, everyone is fine" Ally said. "The man said mean things to me" Lily said has tears began to stream down her face again. Lauren and Ally began to calm Lily down again. Lily soon calmed down and Ally started to humming Lego House. Lily soon fell back to sleep. Lauren sighed. "You okay?" Ally asked Lauren. Lauren nodded. "We should go back to sleep, we have a lot of things to do today" Ally said. "I'm not tired anymore" Lauren said. Ally nodded.

All the girls are awake and are getting ready to go to the venue. "What's on the schedule today?" Camila asked. "We have soundcheck, then a m&g, then we have to rehearse a for 2 hours and then we have the rest of the day to rest before the show" Ally said looking at her phone. "What time is the soundcheck?" Dinah asked. "In about half an hour so hurry up and finish getting ready" Ally said.

The girls were currently answering questions from fans. Lauren got up and walked to the side of the stage to get Lily since some fans wanted to ask Lily some questions. Lauren picked Lily up and walked back the stool she was sitting at. "Say hi Lily" Lauren said into the microphone. She put the microphone in front of Lily's mouth. Lily just waved. "Okay, so who wants to ask Lily a question?" Normani asked. Some fans raised their hands and Normani pointed to one. "What's it like living with the girls?" The fan asked. Lily thought about it. Lauren put the microphone in front of Lily's mouth. "Crazy and fun" Lily said into the microphone. "Who do you spend more time with?" Another fan asked. Lily shrugged. "All of them" Lily said. They continued to answer some questions and the girls sang some songs. They all walked off the stage. "Okay, we have a m&g in half and hour so we have some time to ourselves" Ally said. The girls all walked back to the dressing room with Camila, Dinah, and Lily being childish like always. "Super Lily" Camila shouted as Dinah held Lily up and Lily posed like a superhero. They got back to the dressing room and Dinah threw Lily on the couch causing Lily to giggle. The girls started playing around.

"Girls, we have to go to the m&g" Ally said looking at the time on her phone. "What are we gonna do about Lily?" Normani asked. There was knock on the door before Lauren can answer. "There's you answer" Lauren said. She got up opened the door. "Hey Ash" Lauren said as she let her in.  "Hey girls" Ashley said. "Girls we have to go" Ally said. "Okay, we should be back in maybe an hour and a half" Lauren said. "Okay, have fun girls" Ashley said while waving at them as the girls left the room.

"Hey" Ashley whispered as the girls walked in. "Hey, how was Lily?" Lauren asked. "She was fine, we talked and I helped her practice her reading" Ashley said. Lauren nodded. "Well I have to go, my dad wants to take me out to eat something, oh and my dad said that he wants to talk to girls after the show" Ashley said while getting up from the couch. "What does he want to talk to us about?" Normani asked. "I don't know, he just said told me to tell you girls" Ashley said. "Okay, thanks" Ally said. Ashley left. "Lauren you should get some sleep" Ally said. "I'm not tired" Lauren said. "You look tired" Dinah said. "She's been awake since 4 in the morning" Ally said. "Why?" Camila asked. "Lily had nightmare" Lauren said. The girls looked at her sympathetically. "Lauren you have rest we have to do a show today" Ally said. Lauren sighed. "Fine" Lauren said. She went to the other couch that was in the dressing room. She laid down and soon fell asleep.

"Lauren wake up, you have to get ready for the show" Camila said while shaking her. Lauren sat up and looked around the room. "Where's Lily?" Lauren asked. "She went to walk around the venue with Normani and Dinah since she couldn't sit still" Camila said. Lauren nodded. "How much time do we have until we go on?" Lauren asked. "About half an hour, Dinah and Normani are almost here" Ally said looking at her phone. Lauren nodded and got up to put on her costume for the show.

When Lauren was finished she walked out the bathroom. "Hi Mama" Lily said. "Hey Lily" Lauren said. "Girls you guys need to get into positions in 15 minutes" one of the crew members said. The girls all responded with an 'okay'. The girls spent the rest of the time talking and getting their make-up touched up.

"You guys did great" the girls of Little Mix said in unison as the girls walked backstage. "Thanks" the girls said in unison. "Girls, I have to talk to you guys so get changed and meet me on your tour bus" Will said. The girls nodded and walked to the dressing room with Lily on Dinah's back. The girls showered and changed into more comfortable clothes and walked back to the tour bus with Lily on Normani's back.

Once they got into the bus they saw Brad and Will in the main lounge. "What are you doing in here?!" Lauren shouted while Lily hid her face in Normani's back. "Calm down Lauren, I need to talk to you girls" Will said. Lauren took Lily from Normani's back and took her to her bunk. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Lauren asked while she put Lily in her bunk. Lily nodded. "What movie?" Lauren asked. "Lilo and Stitch" Lily said. Lauren nodded and went to the back lounge to get the movie. Lauren went back to Lily's bunk and put the movie in. "Mama, why us Brad here?" Lily asked before Lauren could close her curtain. "I don't know, I'll be back to check on you later" Lauren said. Lauren kissed Lily's forehead and closed her curtain.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Lauren asked.

A/N: Hi y'all. I decided to publish 2 chapters because I took awhile to update. School is going well so far but I'm really tired when using get home. Sorry for any mistakes. Hope y'all are liking the book so far. Vote, Share, and Comment