32

~The next day~

The girls have arrived at the venue that they will be having their first show at in a few days. The girls were currently rehearsing the choreography for All In My Head while Lily was standing at the side watching them dance.

"Are you bored?" Someone asked scaring Lily. Lily looked in the direction where the voice came from. Lily nodded her head. "My name is Ashley" the girl said. Lily nodded. "You don't talk much" Ashley stated. Lily nodded. Ashley sat next to Lily on the floor. "How old are you?" Ashley asked. Lily put up 5 fingers. "Cool, I'm 13" Ashley said. "Hey Lily" Normani said walking over to them. Lily gave Normani her water bottle. "Thanks, I see you met Ashley" Normani said. Lily nodded. "Ashley is Will's daughter" Normani said. Lily made an 'O' shape with her mouth. "I'm sorry if she doesn't talk to you she's a little shy when she meets new people, it took awhile to talk to Jackson" Normani said. "It's cool" Ashley said. "Where is Jackson?" Lily whispered. "He's staying with my Mom" Ashley said. Lily nodded.

The girls are done with rehearsals and are now in their dressing rooms to change out of the sweaty clothes. "Thanks again for entertaining Lily" Lauren said while Ashley was walking out the dressing room. "It's cool, tell me if you need someone to keep an eye on her" Ashley said. Lauren nodded then waved at Ashley as she walked down the hallway. "What are we gonna do now?" Dinah asked. "We're going to meet the opening acts" Ally said. All the girls grabbed their stuff then left Lily in Lauren's arms.

The car ride to the hotel was full of the Camila, Dinah, and Lily acting childish. "Okay, we're gonna meet the opening acts in the restaurant in the hotel in about an hour, so that gives us enough time to get settled in our hotel rooms" Ally said. Everyone nodded. They got their room keys and are now deciding who is rooming with who. "Lily, who do you want to be with?" Lauren asked. Lily wiggled out of Lauren's arms and stood in front of the girls. Lily thought about it for a minute. Lily then pointed to Ally and Normani. Ally and Normani cheered. "I have been betrayed by my own child" Lauren said causing Lily to giggle. Ally gave Lauren the room key for hers and the others while Normani picked up Lily. Ally grabbed Lily's bag from Lauren then all three of them rushed to the elevators. The rest looked at each other then walked to the elevators. They all went their separate ways because their rooms on opposite ends of the hallway.

Ally and Normani walked into the room. Normani threw Lily on one of the beds causing Lily to giggle. "So, how did you like Ashley?" Ally asked. "She's funny" Lily said. "Really?!" Both girls said in unison. "It probably makes sense Lily is 5 so she will laugh at anything" Normani said. Lily slapped Normani on her arm. "Meanie" Lily said. Normani laughed. "Whatever, we need to get changed" Normani said. Ally nodded. Normani picked Lily up and took her to the bathroom so she can help Lily get cleaned up. Once Lily was done Normani dried her off then left the bathroom. Normani helped Lily put on her clothes. Then, Ally brushed her hair and put a bow. Lily sat down and played a game on Ally's phone while the girls got ready.

The girls were waiting on the others in the hallway. "Hey Lj" Dinah said. "Hi Dj" Lily said. "Do want to switch roommates yet?" Camila asked. "Nope" Lily said popping the 'p'. Lauren picked Lily up and they all got in the elevator. "Do you guys know who are opening acts are?" Camila asked. "We only know about The Vamps" Normani said. Camila nodded.

They all walked into the restaurant that was in the hotel. "Hey girls" Big Rob said. "Hey Big Rob" The girls said. "They are all sitting at the table in the back" Big Rob said while pointing towards the table. "Okay, thanks" Lauren said. They all walked towards the table. "Hello girls" James said. "Hi" the girls said except for Lily. Lily just waved. The girls all sat down. "We're waiting on the other performers" Brad said. The girls just nodded.

After a few minutes of an awkward silence the other opening act came. "Hey guys" the girls said. Everyone all looked towards them. "Oh my gosh, it's so great to you guys again" Normani said while standing up and hugging all of them, the rest of the girls doing the same. "Who's this little cutie?" Jade said. "This is Lily, Lily this is Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie" Lauren said pointing at each of the girls. Lily hid her face in Lauren's neck. "Sorry, she's shy" Lauren said. "It's alright" Jesy said. "Hello boys" The girls of Little Mix said. "Hi" the boys said.

After everyone ordered their food they all started talking about random stuff. Lily was sitting in Lauren's lap and was coloring. Lily looked up from her drawing and looked around restaurant feeling someone looking at her. Her eyes landed on a girl that was looking at her. Lily looked closely at the girl and noticed who she was. It was Jade. Lily looked away from Jade and all the memories from the orphanage started flowing throughout mind. All the memories of Layla hurting her and all the memories of Jade hurting her. Soon the voices came back. Lily started poking Lauren trying to get her attention. "What?" Lauren asked. Lily pointed to her head and Lauren knew what she meant. "I'll be right back" Lauren said standing up from the chair and taking Lily with her. Ally saw that Lily was crying and soon realised what was happening. Ally soon told the rest for the fifth harmony girls and they all excused themselves and went to the bathroom.

When they walked in they saw Lauren pacing back and forth trying to calm Lily down. "What happened?" Camila asked. "I don't know" Lauren said. A few minutes later Lily was nowhere near calming down. "Please Lily calm down" Ally said while rubbing Lily's back. Soon the girls of Little Mix walked. "What's wrong?" The girls asked in unison when they saw Lily crying. "They won't go away" Lily said. "Lily don't listen to them" Lauren said. The girls of Little Mix looking confused. "The voices in her head are back" Ally whispered to them. The girls nodded.

Lily was still crying. "Lily calm down, don't listen to them" Lauren said. Lily just kept crying. The girls of Little Mix soon thought about what to do about this situation. Once they thought of an idea they whispered to Ally, Camila, Dinah, and Normani. They all nodded. Ally whispered to the girls of Little Mix and they nodded. The girls of Little Mix and 4/5 of Fifth Harmony all started singing 'Lego House'.

When they finished singing the song Lily stopped crying and watched the girls. "What happened, Lily?" Lauren asked. "I saw a girl from my old home" Lily said. "Who?" Dinah asked. "Her name is Jade and she used to hurt me" Lily said. "It's okay Lily, she can't hurt you when you're with us" Normani said. "Promise?" Lily asked. "Promise" the girls of Fifth Harmony said in unison. Lily smiled. "Thank you for the idea girls" Ally said to Little Mix. "You're welcome" Little Mix said in unison. "Let's go eat" Camila, Dinah, and Lily said at the same time. The rest of the girls all laughed and left the bathroom.

The girls all went to they're rooms. Ally changed Lily into her pajamas. "Who do you want to sleep with?" Ally asked. Lily pointed to Normani. Lily crawled into the bed with Normani and cuddled up to her. And the girls fell asleep.

A/N: Hi y'all. The next chapter I post will probably be bad because I'm going on a last minute trip and 2days after I get home school starts. Sorry for any mistakes. I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far. And I hope y'all had an amazing summer. Comment, Vote, Share.