Ch.8: More trouble

Lily woke up to the sound of doors slamming. Lily also noticed that Normani wasn't in her bed. Lily got up and went downstairs. When she got downstairs she didn't see anybody. 'Maybe they're in their rooms' Lily thought to herself. She went upstairs and walked past Camila's room. When she walked past Camila's room she heard crying coming from her room. Lily walked to Camila's door and knocked. "Who is it?" Camila yelled. Then, Lily knocked again and again. Camila finally opened the door. "Oh, hey Lily" Camila said. Lily waved. Camila then picked Lily up and carried her inside the room. Lily then pointed to Camila's phone. Camila unlocked it and gave it to her. 'what's wrong?' Lily typed. "Nothing" Camila said. Lily then wiped away the tears that we're rolling down Camila's cheeks. 'What's wrong?' Lily typed again. "Me and the girls got in an argument" Camila said. ' Why?' Lily typed. "They said that all the attention that I'm getting from the song I did with Shawn is getting to my head. They said that I'm acting different" Camila said. "They said I was acting a very mean way" Camila said then started crying again. "Then they said very mean words to me" Camila said. Lily felt sad that the girls were still fighting. 'How can I get the girls to stop arguing?' Lily thought to herself. Lily got up from Camila's lap then left the room. Then, Lily knocked on Lauren's door. Lauren opened it a few seconds after Lily knocked. "Hey Lily, what's up?" Lauren said. Lily pointed to Lauren's phone that was in Lauren's hands. Lauren unlocked her phone and gave it to her. 'Can I have some paper?' Lily typed. Lauren walked back in her room then came back with a whole notebook. "Here you go Lily" Lily took it and smiled and nodded. Then she left. Lily walked into her room and went to her desk. She sat there and opened the notebook. She started writing.

~10 minutes later~

When she was done writing 5 notes she left her room and slid 1 note under each of the girls doors. All the girls read the note. The said...

Dear girls,
I feel like you guys are fighting because of me so I'm gonna leave. Hope you guys stop fighting. And remember that I'll always be you #1 fan.
Love,
Lily

When the girls finished reading the note the heard the door shut. All the girls rushed out of they're rooms and ran downstairs. They looked around the whole house and couldn't find Lily. By this point the girls had tears coming out of they're eyes. "This is all my fault if I didn't let the attention get to me we would still have Lily with us" Camila said while wiping the tears away. "No it's my fault I shouldn't have said all those mean things to you" Lauren said. "Girls I'm sorry, I love you guys and I miss Lily" Dinah said. "Me too" the other 4 girls said at the same time. They all hugged and cried. Then they heard a voice. "My plan worked, Yay!!" Lily whispered/yelled. The girls all looked towards the little girl that was standing by the door. "Lily!" The girls yelled. They all ran to her and crushed her in a big hug. "Don't you ever do that again!" Lauren said while picking Lily up. Lily nodded. "Promise?" Lauren said while sticking out her pinkie. Lily nodded and linked pinkies with Lauren. "Why did you do that Lily?" Ally asked while giving Lily her phone. 'I was trying to get you guys to make up' Lily typed. "Well your plan definitely worked" Dinah said. "Why don't we get something to eat? I'm hungry I haven't eaten all day" Camila said. 'Camila you had a big sandwich an hour ago' Lily typed. "I'm still hungry" Camila said. "Why don't order something, what do you guys want?" "Pizza!!" Lily screamed really loudly then she put her hands over her mouth. "Lily you finally said something without whispering" Lauren said. Lily stayed quiet and looked down. "Lily don't feel ashamed" Normani said. "Why won't you us?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, your not with Layla anymore" Ally said. Lily just shrugged. The girls all decided not to push it because they knew Lily will tell them at her own time. "Okay, well ill order the pizza and you guys can pick a movie to watch" Ally said. They all nodded. "Lily what movie do you want to watch?" Normani asked. 'Cars or Toy Story' Lily typed. "You have to choose one" Lauren said. Lily put up two fingers. "You want to watch toy story?" Dinah asked. Lily nodded. "Okay, then we'll watch toy story" Normani said. Then, Ally came back. "The pizza will be here in 20 minutes" Ally said.

~20 minutes later~

"Guys the pizza if her" Ally shouted. Ally walked into the living room and placed the pizza on the coffee table. Everyone grabbed a slice and started watching the movie. Lily was sitting next to Lauren. Around the middle of the movie Lauren looked down at Lily and she was sleeping. "Guys I'm gonna go to bed" Lauren said while picking Lily up. "Goodnight" The other girls said. Lauren walked up to Lily's room and changed Lily into her pajamas. Lauren laid Lily on her bed and pulled the covers over her. Lily was so tired she didn't feel like waking up and asking Lauren to stay with her. Lauren turned off the lights and closed her door. Then, she went back to her room then changed into her pajamas. She went to her bed and laid down. Lauren was happy that she adopted Lily and that her and the girls made up.

A/N: Hi y'all!!! Sorry for this bad chapter I had some distractions while writing this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. Give me some ideas for any future ideas. Tell me what you guys think of this chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.