Ch.13: Lily's Birthday Pt.1

~A few days later~

Today is Lily's birthday. Ally and Normani left Texas and arrived home the night before to spend Lily's birthday with her. "What are we gonna do for Lily's birthday?" Dinah asked. "Well, we can't invite a lot of people over because Lily really doesn't like meeting new people" Lauren said. "Maybe we can invite about 5 or 10 people over" Camila suggested. "Guys, I think Lily just want to spend time with us for her birthday" Ally said. "What makes you say that?" Normani asked. "Because I do only want to spend with you guys for my birthday" Lily said while walking into the living room. "How long have you been standing there?" Camila asked. "Since you guys started talking about some stuff to do for my birthday" Lily said. "Well, lil Lauren what do you want to do for your birthday?" Dinah asked. "She is not a smaller version of me" Lauren said. "Yes she is" Dinah said. "No she isn't" Lauren said. "Yes she is" Ally, Camila, Dinah, and Normani said at the same time. "Yes I am" Lily said. "Whatever, what do you want to do today?" Lauren asked. Lily shrugged. "I don't want to do anything for my birthday" Lily said. "Why not?" Ally said. "I never really like celebrating my birthday" Lily said. "Why?" Normani said. "Layla always said that no one cares about me so there's no point of celebrating my birthday" Lily said while climbing onto Ally's lap. "Well, now you do have people who care about you" Camila said. "What do want to do?" Lauren said. "Nothing" Lily said. "Come on, you have to want to do something for your birthday" Dinah said. "I don't want to do anything for my birthday" Lily said. "Okay, but if you want to do something later you can tell us" Ally said. Lily nodded. "Where's Chase?" Lily asked. "My aunt came to pick up this morning he's gonna be with her for the weekend" Dinah said. "Yeah, so we're all your for the whole weekend" Camila said. "Are you hungry?" Lauren asked. Lily nodded. "Okay, then I'll make some breakfast for y'all" Ally said while getting up and putting Lily on the couch.

A/N: Hey y'all!! Short chapter because I decided to put this chapter into parts. What do you think the girls should do for Lily's birthday? Give me some ideas please. Hope y'all enjoyed part 1 of this chapter.