34

Chapter really bad

The girls were trying to hold Lauren from going to the person's room. The girls had told Shawn to leave while they were trying to calm Lauren down. "I'm going to kill him!!" Lauren shouted trying to get out of Dinah's grip. "Lauren calm down" Camila said. Lauren continued to struggle getting out of Dinah's grip. "Lauren, if Brad is the one after Lily then he's the one sending the messages which means he can easily take Lily and possibly kill her or hurt her really badly it we hurt him" Ally said. Lauren soon realised that what she was saying was right and calmed down. "No one can tell Lily about this" Lauren said. The girls nodded. "And keep an eye on her especially during our rehearsals and shows" Lauren continued. The girls nodded. "I have to go get Lily" Lauren said. "I'll go with you" Ally said. Lauren nodded.

Ally and Lauren were walking to Perrie and Jesy's room. "I don't know what to do about Lily" Lauren said. "What do you mean?" Ally asked. "Lily thinks everyone hates her" Lauren said. "I get why she thinks that she's been hurt by a lot of people it's probably going to take her awhile to to see that there are some people who love and care about her" Ally said. "I know, I just wish I can help her" Lauren said. "You are helping her, your showing her that you love and care about her a lot, the girls and I are showing that we love and care about her too, and when Lily feels loved and cared for she's happy" Ally said. "All you need to do is love her and care for her like you've been doing" Ally continued as they stopped in front of the hotel room door. "Thanks Ally" Lauren said while hugging her. "Your welcome" Ally said hugging back. Once the two girls let go Lauren knocked on the door. "Hey girls" Jesy said. "Hey" the girls said in unison. "Lily is sleeping" Jesy said.  Jesy opened the door wider to let the two girls in. "How was it taking care of Lily?" Lauren asked while walking inside the room. "It was fun and cute" Jesy said. Lauren saw Lily sleeping on a bed. "Thanks for taking care of her" Lauren said. "Anytime" Perrie said. Lauren picked Lily up being careful not to wake up her up. "Thanks again for taking care of her" Ally whispered. "Not a problem" Perrie said. Lauren and Ally said their goodbyes and left the room.

As they were walking back to the room Ally accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry" Ally said. "It's fine" the person said. Lauren looked at the person and Ally quickly interfered. "Well, we have to go sorry again" Ally said. "Have fun with that little brat" Brad said. "What did you just say?" Lauren said giving Lily to Ally. "I said, have fun with that little brat" Brad repeated. "She's not a brat" Lauren said getting ready to punch him. "My bad, I meant useless, ugly, stupid little monster" Brad said, Lily woke up hearing every word he said and started crying. Lauren charged at him. "She's *punch* not *punch* useless *punch* she's *punch* not *punch* ugly *punch* she's *punch* not *punch* stupid *punch* and *punch* she's *punch* not *punch* a *punch* monster" Lauren yelled with a punch in between each word. Lauren continued to punch Brad. Ally put Lily down and pulled Lauren off of Brad. "I'm going to kill you!!" Lauren yelled trying to get out of Ally's hold. Brad quickly got up and ran. "Lauren calm down" Ally said. Lauren looked at Ally and quickly calmed down. She then got up and walked to where Lily was standing. Lauren picked her up and attempted to calm her down. "It's okay Lily" Lauren said as Lily continued to cry into her shirt.

After what felt like hours but really was a few minutes, Lily fell asleep. Lauren picked her up and looked at Ally. Ally gave her a look of sympathy. "Come on" Ally said. Ally and Lauren walked back to the hotel room. Ally opened the door. "Hey guys, what took you guys so long?" Normani asked. Lauren put Lily on one of the beds. "We ran into Brad" Ally said. The girls all looked at Lauren then at Lily and back to Lauren. "Is she okay?" Camila asked. "She was crying because of somethings Brad said then she fell asleep" Lauren said. The girls all looked at Lily with sympathy. "The things Brad said made everything worse" Lauren said while sitting down on the other bed. "What do you mean?" Dinah asked. "Today Lily asked me why everybody hates her" Lauren said. "All you need to do is show her that not everyone hates her" Ally said sitting next to Lauren. "Yeah, and it's what you've been doing" Normani said. "I want Lily not to care about what other people think of her, but she does and it hurts her really badly" Lauren said looking down. "Lauren, she's only 5 she's not gonna know how to do that" Ally said. Lauren nodded.

After a few minutes of silence all of the girls phones dinged signaling that they received a message.

Unknown Number: Shawn lies to you and Brad gets hurt.

The girls looked at each other.

Unknown Number: You can keep a close eye on Lily but I will always get to her.

The girls look at Lily. "Why does he want Lily do bad?"

Unknown Number: The little thing ruined my life and now I'm going to ruin hers. I'm always watching.

"Who is this guy?!" Lauren shouted angrily. "Lauren, calm down your going to wake up Lily" Normani said. "I don't care, I'm tired of this person, he keeps sending us messages, he keeps hurting Lily, and he keeps trying to ruin Lily's life!" Lauren shouted. "Lauren, calm down" Camila said. Lauren didn't listen and continued to yell. "Lauren! Calm down!" Ally shouted causing Lauren to calm down and look and Ally along with the other girls. The girls looked at Ally shocked because Ally wasn't really the one to shout. "Lauren, you need to calm down if you don't and you keep getting mad like this one day Lily will be afraid of you" Ally said in a calm tone. "Your right, I should control my temper" Lauren said.

For the rest of the night the girls watched movies and talked trying to keep Lauren's mind off of everything that has happened.

A/N: Hi y'all. I know this chapter is bad, I'm kinda tired from school because I have been getting up a few hours earlier that I'm supposed to. Sorry for any mistakes. I hope y'all are having a great day or a great night.