Ch.7: A day with Normani

~A few days later ~

The girls were currently going out with they're families separately because they're families are only gonna be staying for 1 night. Normani's family visited the day before. ' I wonder why Lily has looked so sad lately' Normani thought to herself while looking at the little girl eating a cookie. "Hey Lily" Normani said while sitting next to Lily on the couch. Lily waved. "Can I ask you a question?" Normani asked. Lily nodded. "Why have you been so sad lately?" Normani asked after a few minutes of silence. Lily looked at Normani then looked away. "Please just tell me Lily" Normani said. Normani then noticed that Lily was out of paper. Lily looked like she was about to say something but she stopped herself and stayed quiet. Lily pointed at Normani's phone and Normani unlocked it and gave it to her. ' Are you and the oder girls fighting beecuz of me?' Lily typed. "Of course not Lily, why would you think that?" Normani asked. ' You and the others fighting since you adopted me' Lily typed. That's when Normani realised that all they have done was fight but making sure they weren't in front of fans or Lily. "Lily we have been fighting but it's not your fault we're just stressed" Normani said. Lily just nodded and looked down at her hands. "You wanna know what I do when I'm sad or stressed?" Normani asked after a few minutes of silence. Lily nodded. "Come on I'll show you" Normani said while picking Lily up. Normani grabbed some extra clothes for her and Lily then walked out the door with Lily in her arms. Then, Normani put Lily in her car seat and went to the drivers. Lily was looking a Normani with a confused expression. Then, Normani started the car and started driving.

~skip the car ride~

"We're here" Normani said while turning off the car. Lily looked out the window to see her surroundings and saw a sign with blinking words but since she can't read yet she didn't know what it said. Normani got out the car and got Lily out the car. Normani then carried her into a building. Lily pointed to Normani's phone. Normani have it to her. 'Where are we?' Lily typed. "We're at a dance studio" Normani said. Lily smiled. "Come on let me teach you some moves" Normani said. Lily went to where Normani was and Normani started playing music.

~3 hours later ~

Normani and Lily were finishing up what they were doing then Lily yawned. "Are you sleepy lil one?" Normani asked. Lily nodded. Normani stopped the music. She grabbed their stuff then went to pick up a sleepy Lily. Then they went to the car and drove away from the dance studio.

~skip the car ride~

Normani walked into the house with Lily sleeping in her arms. When she walked in she heard the girls yelling at each other. The girls stopped yelling at each other when they saw Normani come in with Lily in her arms sleeping. "Group meeting once I lay Lily down in her room" Normani whispered. The girls just nodded. Normani went to Lily's room and laid Lily on her bed. Then, she went downstairs and saw the girls sitting in the living room looking at each other like they want to kill each other. "What's this group meeting about?" Dinah said. "This is about us and Lily" Normani said. "What do you mean?" Camila asked with a confused expression on her face. "Lily thinks that it's her fault that we're fighting a lot" Ally said. "Why would she think that?" Lauren asked. "We have been fighting since we adopted Lily" Normani said. "We need to stop fighting because all Lily does is feel bad" Ally said. They all nodded in agreement. Then they heard someone coming down the steps. They looked at the stairs and saw Lily standing there with tears in her eyes. When she saw the girls staring at her she ran in Normani's arms. "What's wrong baby?" Lauren asked the little girl crying in Normani's arms. "Did you have a bad dream?" Ally asked. Lily nodded. "Do you wanna tell us about it?" Normani asked. "D-do you h-hate me?" Lily asked. "Of course not Lily, why would you ask that?" Lauren said. "The man said that you don't like me" Lily said. "What man?" Camila asked. "The man in my dream" Lily said. "The man is lying Lily we all love you with all our hearts" Lauren said while all the girls nodded in agreement. Lily put up her pinkie "promise?" Lily whispered. "I promise" Normani said while linking pinkies with Lily. Once Lily calmed down they all agreed to watch a movie. Around the middle of the movie Normani looked down at Lily and saw her sleeping. Normani then picked her up and said "I'm gonna put Lily to bed and then go to sleep." All the girls said 'okay'. Once Normani got into Lily's room she changed Lily into her pajamas and laid Lily down in her head. When Normani was about to walk out the room she heard Lily whisper. "Can you stay in me room?" Lily asked her. "Okay" Normani responded. "Goodnight Lily" Normani said. "Goodnight" Lily whispered really quietly before she fell asleep. 'Tomorrow she is gonna go back to they it was before not talking at all. Why won't she talk? She does talk but she only says one or two words. Why doesn't she trust us?' Normani thought to herself before she fell asleep.

A/N: Hi y'all!! So, the girls we're fighting because they were stressed or at least they think they were. Sorry for any mistakes. Give me some other ideas for future chapters and tell me what you guys think. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.