27

~3months later~

Lily was back to the way she was before except when Shawn was over. When ever Shawn was over, which is more often than before, Lily always acted very rudely towards him.

"Hey Lauren" Ally said while walking into Lauren's room. "Hey, where's Lily?" Lauren asked. "She's with Camila working on her online school work, Lily may talk like she's smart but when it comes to school she isn't very good at it" Ally said. "Yeah I saw the answer she put before she asked Camila for help" Lauren said. "I don't get how she knows all these words kids her age won't understand" Ally said. "I don't know" Lauren said. "Anyways, what are you doing?" Ally asked. "Just reading" Lauren said. Ally was about to say something but was interrupted by someone screaming. "Lily! Dinah! Get back here!" They heard Camila and Normani yell. Ally and Lauren looked at each other then got up and walked downstairs. "What's with all the yelling?" Ally asked. "These two decided to prank us" Normani said while trying to hold Dinah down. "Okay, Camila and Normani get off of them" Lauren said. The two girls sighed and did what they were told. "Now let's get you cleaned up while the rest of the girls clean up the mess" Ally said while picking Lily up. "How come we have to do it?" Camila asked. "Because you two ran after them and left trails of whatever that is all over the place" Lauren said. "But, how come Lily doesn't have to clean?"Camila asked. "Because we have to take her somewhere" Ally said. "We do?" Lauren asked. "Don't you remember that 'thing'" Ally said. "That's today?" Lauren asked. "Yeah" Ally said. The rest of girls just looked at the two with confused expressions on their faces. "I don't know what that was about but that just proved that we are the only same ones in the group" Camila said pointing at herself, Dinah, and Normani. Lily was just looking at the two with a scared expression on her face. "Whatever, you guys have to clean this place up" Ally said while walking up the stairs. Ally finished cleaning Lily and took Lily to her room. She helped Lily get dressed then combed her hair. When she was done she put a bow on Lily's head. "Is she ready yet?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, let's go" Ally said while picking Lily up. The two girls walked to the car. Ally put Lily in her car seat and buckled her in. "Mama, where are we going?" Lily asked. "You'll see when we get there" Lauren said. Lily shrugged and looked out the window and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Lily wake up" Lauren said while gently shaking the little girl awake. Lily opened her eyes and looked around. "Where are we?" Lily asked. "We are at a school" Lauren said. Lauren took Lily out of her car seat. "What are we doing here?" Lily asked. "Your not learning anything on the online school your enrolled in so we decided to take you here" Ally said. Lauren put Lily down and held her hand. The three girls walked into the front office. "Hello, may I help you?" The women at the front desk asked. "I'm Lauren Jauregui and this is my daughter Lily Jauregui" Lauren said. "Oh right, I will show you where her class is" the women at the front desk said while standing up. "I'm Jennifer Martinez, by the way" the women introduced herself. "Hello" Lauren said. Ms Martinez showed the girls where Lily's classroom is. "This is it" Ms Martinez said. "Thank you Ms.Martinez" Lauren said. "Not a problem, and welcome to Highland Park, Lily" Ms.Martinez said. Lily just nodded. Ms Martinez smiled then walked away. Lauren knocked on the classroom door then opened the door. "Hello, you must be Ms. Jauregui" the women said. "Yes, and this is Lily" Lauren said putting her hands on Lily's shoulders. "Hi Lily, I am Ms. Davis and I'm gonna be your teacher" Ms. Davis said. Lily just stared at her. "Class" the teacher said getting the class full of kids who looked about Lily's age attention. "Class, this is Lily she is going to be out new friend in a few days" Ms. Davis said. "Hi Lily" the class said. Lily just waved shyly. "I expect that you guys will treat Lily the same was you treat everybody else" the teacher said. "Yes ma'am" the class said. "Good, you can go back to your work" the teacher said and everybody did as they were told. "Thank you for introducing Lily" Ally said. "Its not a problem Ms. Hernandez" Ms. Davis said. "And yes I know who you two are, I have daughter who is a big fan" Ms. Davis said. "Oh, well thank you again and please tell your daughter we said hi" Ally said. "Will do" Ms. Davis said. "I will see you in a few days Lily" Ms. Davis said. Lily just stared at her. Lauren grabbed Lily's hand and walked out the classroom. They talked to the principal for a while and was soon in the car. Lily stayed silent and looked out the window watching th world pass by.

The girls got home. Ally undid Lily's seatbelt. Lily jumped out the car and walked into the house. "Hey Lily" Normani said. Lily just ignored her and went upstairs. "What's wrong with her?" Normani asked Ally and Lauren when they walked in. "We took her to the school so she can meet her teacher" Ally said. "You what?!" Dinah yelled. "What's wrong?" Ally asked. "Its not your faults because you guys didn't know but Lily is scared of going to an actual school" Camila said. "Why?" Lauren asked. "Because she has been having some nightmares about going to a school and everybody there hates her and treated her the way the kids at orphanage did and at one point the man in black showed up and something happened" Normani said. "What happened?" Lauren asked. "We don't know, she wouldn't tell us" Dinah said. "Well, she has to go she's not learning anything on the online school she's in" Lauren said. "Yeah I guess your right she has to go" Normani said and the other girls nodded in agreement. Lauren went upstairs to check on Lily. Lauren saw that Lily was asleep. "Is Lily gonna eat dinner?" Ally asked. "No, she's asleep" Lauren said. "Okay" Ally said.

A/N: 2k reads!!! I'm a really bad writer but I have a little bit over 2k reads so I guess I'm not that bad of a writer. Sorry for any mistakes. Please give me some ideas to put in my chapters. Comment, Vote, Share. I hope y'all are having a nice summer.