Ch. 21

~2weeks later~

Lily has been talking more and has grown closer to Ari and Jackson. Every time Ari is with Lily she is teaching Lily how to read. And every time Lily's with Jackson they run around a play a lot of different games but being careful not to get hurt. Lauren is happy to see that Lily is happy. Lily, Lauren, and Ari are currently in the tour bus. Ari helping Lily read and Lauren watching the two girls with a smile on her face. "Okay, I thinks that enough reading for today" Ari said. Lily got up and put the book away then went to Lauren and sat on her lap. The girls soon came onto the tour bus. "Hey guys" Normani greeted the 3 girls. "Hey" Lauren said. Lily quickly got off Lauren's lap and ran to Dinah. "Hi Dj" Lily said while Dinah picked her up. "Hi Lj" Dinah said. Dinah and Lily soon started to run around the tour bus. "I understand Lily running around like a child, but I don't understand why Dinah is running around like a child" Ari said. Dinah and Lily stopped running around and looked at the girls. "Because Dinah is a child" Camila said. All the girls laughed at her comment. Dinah whispered something in Lily's ear. Lily looked up at her and smiled. Lily walked over to the bunk area then came back. She then walked over to Camila and sat on her lap. "What's up Lils?" Camila said. "Nothing" Lily said smiling. After a few minutes Dinah shouted "Now Lily!" Once this was said Lily held out a water gun and started to spray Camila with it. "Ahh, not the face!" Camila shouted shielding her face. Lily soon stopped spraying Camila and ran to Dinah and high fives her. All the girls are laughing at the event that just happened. "Camila just got attacked by a 5 year old" Normani said in between laughs. Lily and Dinah looked at each other and soon brought out bigger water guns filled with mysterious liquid and started spraying the girls. Once they ran out of liquid the girls got up with angry expressions shown on all of their faces. "What did you just spray us with?" Ally asked whipping away the liquid on her face. "That's for us to know and for you to never find out" Dinah said giving Lily a high five. All the girls look at each other than back to the two kids in front of them. "Lily come give me a hug" Lauren said walking towards the little girl with her arms open. "Yeah come and give us a hug" Ally said walking towards the to girls. "Lily run!" Dinah shouted. Lily and Dinah both ran out the tour bus and around the venue parking lot. With the girls chasing after them. Dinah tripped and Lily stopped to help her up with girls only a few feet away. "Go on with out me" Dinah said. Lily nodded and ran. While running she bumped into someone and fell. "Sorry I didn't see you there, are you okay?" The mystery person said while helping Lily up. Lily dusted herself off and looked up. She looked at the man. She looked closely. Lily soon realised something and started backing away slowly. Until she bumped into someone from behind. Lily looked up and saw another man. "Hello Lily" the man said and picked her up. Lily screamed. "Someone help me!" Lily screamed. "Shut up!" The man yelled. Soon the girls came rushing towards the area where the screams were coming from. "Hey! Put her down!" Lauren yelled and Big Rob and a few other security guards came. The two men saw them and quickly dropped Lily on the ground and ran. Lauren ran over the Lily and picked her up. Lily started sobbing into Lauren's shirt not caring if she was cover in the mystery liquid her and Dinah made. "Its okay Lily" Lauren said rubbing her back hoping to be able to calm her down. Ari walked up behind Lauren and helped her calm Lily down. "Its okay Lily were all here" Ari said. Lily looked up. She looked at Ari and soon calmed down. "Come on let's get cleaned up" Ari said taking Lily and walked into the venue. "Who was that man?" Ally asked. "I don't know but it seems like he knew what Lily looked like" Normani said. The four girls looked at Lauren. "Are you okay Laur?" Camila asked. Lauren just looked at the girls then bursted into tears. The girls walked over to the sobbing girl and tried to calm her down. "Its going to be okay, Laur" Dinah said. "No it's not" Lauren said. "Nothing is gonna be okay, those guys tried to kidnapped Lily" Lauren said. "But they didn't" Normani said. "But what if they come back again and were too late to stop them, they were so close to take her" Lauren said. "Lauren were gonna do everything we can to make sure Lily is safe" Ally said. "Yeah, we'll have big Rob assign a guard to her to make sure she's safe" Camila said. "And we'll make sure you approve of the guard that big Rob wants to assign her" Normani said. Lauren looked up at the girls. "I love you guys so much" Lauren said smiling and hugging all the girls except Dinah. "Come on Dinah give me a hug" Lauren said. "I love you Laur but your still cover in that stuff me and Lily sprayed you with" Dinah said with a disgusted facial expression. All the girls laugh at Dinah's childish side. "Your a child" Lauren said. "No I'm not" Dinah said crossing her arms and pouting looking like a child. "Yes you do" the girls said at the same time. "Whatever, I suggest you go take a shower now or you'll start stinking and then its gonna take a while for you to take the stink out" Dinah said. "What did you and Lily put in that liquid?" Ally asked as they all walked into the venue. "You will never find out, but all I can say is that Lily has a really disgusting mind when it comes to making things" Dinah said. "She probably got it from you" Camila said. "Whatever" Dinah said.

It was now almost time for the girls to go on stage and Lauren is pacing back and forth in the room debating with herself whether she should go on stage and leave Lily alone or not. "Lauren stop pacing your making me dizzy" Camila said. "Sorry" Lauren said. "Why are you pacing anyways?" Ally asked. "I'm don't know if I should go on stage tonight" Lauren said. "Why?" Dinah asked. "That's a really stupid question Dinah" Normani said. "Your worried about Lily aren't you?" Camila asked. "Yeah" Lauren said. "Mama you don't have to worry about me I'll be with Ari" Lily said while hugging Lauren's legs. "What about me?" Ari said walking into the girls dressing room. "Nothing" Lauren said. "Girls you have to get into positions now" one of the crew members said. "Okay" the girls said. "Lily stay with Ari and don't leave her side, okay?" Lauren asked while looking directly into Lily's eyes. "Okay mama" Lily said. Lauren picked her up and walked over to Ari. "Please keep an eye on her" Lauren pleaded. "Of course, I know she means a lot to you" Ari said taking Lily from Lauren's arms. "Lauren come on!" Normani shouted from the hallway. "Bye" Lauren said. "Have a good show mama" Lily said. Lauren smiled and kissed Lily's cheek. "Have a good show" Ari said. Lauren smiled and was about to say something before she dragged out of the dressing room by Dinah. Ari and Lily laughed them then walked back into the dressing room. "What do you want to do Lily?" Ari asked while sitting Lily down on the couch. "I don't know" Lily said watching Ari go into the mini refrigerator in the dressing room and taking out a water bottle. "Do you want to draw?" Ari asked. "My stuff is back on the bus" Lily said. "Okay" Ari said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lily asked after the girls settled from running around in the venue. "Go ahead Lily" Ari said. "Do you like my mama?" Lily asked. "Um.... why are you asking?" Ari asked. "I don't know" Lily said. "Okay" Ari said. "But do you?" Lily asked. "If I tell you then you have to keep it a secret" Ari said. "Okay" Lily said. "You have to promise me" Ari said. "I promise" Lily said. "Good" Ari said. "Now can you answer my question" Lily asked showing that she's getting impatient. "Yes I do like your mama" Ari said and right when she finished saying that Lauren walked in. "Hey guys" Lauren said. "Hi" the girls said the same time. "What were you guys talking about?" Lauren asked. "Nothing" Lily lied. "I know when your lying Lily" Lauren said. "I'm not lying" Lily lied again. "Yes you are, what were you guys talking about?" Lauren asked again. "Fine, Ari--" Lily started but was cut off by Ari putting her hand over Lily's mouth. Lauren looked at Ari strangely. "Okay... I'm gonna go get changed I'll be back" Lauren said still looking at the two girls weirdly. Once Lauren was of the room Lily licked Ari's hand. "Eww" Ari said while removing her hand from her mouth and wiping it on her pants. "You have to tell her sooner or later" Lily said. "I can't" Ari said. "Why not?" Lily asked. "Because she doesn't feel the same way" Ari said. "How do you know that?" Lily asked. "I don't know" Ari said. "When you guys are together mama never stops smiling" Lily said. "It doesn't matter" Ari said. Lily was about to say something but was cut off by Dinah picking her up. "Come on Lj, Lauren said I have to take you back to the bus with me" Dinah said. "But I wanna stay her with Ari" Lily said. "Its okay Lily ill see you tomorrow" Ari said. "Okay bye" Lily said. "Bye" Ari said. "Dj, do you know if mama likes Ari?" Lily asked while the two were walking to the bus. "Yeah she does, why?" Dinah asked. "Because Ari said she likes mama" Lily said. "Well then we need to get them together then" Dinah said. "Okay" Lily yawned. Lily laid her head on Dinah's should and fell asleep.

A/N: Hi y'all. Today is the last day of school so that means more updates. And I just wanna say I have absolutely no idea why I wrote this chapter but whatever. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Give me some ideas for any future chapters and tell what y'all think about this chapter. I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far.