Ch.15

The next day, Lily was already awake when Ally woke up. "Good morning lil Lauren" Ally said when she saw Lily sitting on the couch. "Good morning Als" Lily said. "What are you doing up so early?" Ally asked. "I had a bad dream" Lily said. "Wasn't there someone sleeping in your room with you?" Ally asked while picking Lily up and putting her on her lap. "No, not when I woke up at least" Lily responded. "Okay, do you want to tell me about this bad dream?" Ally asked. Lily nodded no. "Okay, well what time did you wake up?" Ally asked. Lily thought for a minute. Then, she put up 4 fingers. "Since 4?!" Ally screamed/asked. "Yup" Lily said. "No wonder you look so tired" Ally said. "Why don't you go to your room and go sleep" Ally said. "Can you come and sleep with me?" Lily asked. "Sure" Ally said. Ally stood up with Lily in her arms. Then, she walked upstairs to Lily's room. They both laid down and fell asleep.

Lily woke up to someone jumping on her bed. Lily opened her eyes and saw Dinah jumping on her bed. "Wake up lil Lauren!" Dinah yelled. "Okay, I'm awake" Lily said while sitting up. "Good" Dinah said. "Isn't Chase suppose to come back today?" Lily asked. "Yeah he was but my aunt decided to take care of him for awhile" Dinah responded. "Okay" Lily said. "What time is it?" Lily asked. "Almost 1:30" Dinah responded while looking at her phone. "How long have I been sleeping?" Lily asked with a shocked expression on her face. "Ally told us that you were awake when she woke up, so probably 3 and a half hours" Dinah said. "Okay, where is Cam Cam and Lolo?" Lily asked. "Well Camila is on the phone talking to some boy and Lauren is somewhere around the house" Dinah said. Lily was about to say something when she heard a knock on the door. "Hey guys" Lauren said while walking in. "Hey" Dinah and Lily said at the same time. "Dinah, Normani said that she's about to listen to Beyonce" Lauren said. "Bye guys!" Dinah yelled while she ran out the room. Both of the girls were laughing. So what's up mini me" Lauren said after they both stopped laughing. "Nothing" Lily said. "Ally told me that you had a bad dream" Lauren said. "Yeah, I did" Lily said while looking down. "You want to tell me about it?" Lauren asked. Lily nodded. "I was in this dark and scary place all alone" Lily said. "That's why you don't like sleeping alone" Lauren said. "Yup anyways, I was alone in this place until a big man walked up to me and he was wearing all black and no couldn't see his face and when he got in front of me he started saying that no one likes me not even you" Lily said. "Is that why you don't like meeting new people?" Lauren asked. "Kind of, I feel like the new people will hurt me which is why I always stay quiet and the only people I talk to are the people who I know that won't hurt me" Lily said. "So the girls and I are the only people you trust?" Lauren asked. Lily nodded. "Especially you" Lily said. "Well don't worry because if anybody hurts you I will hurt them really bad" Lauren said. Lily smiled. "There's that cute smile" Lauren said smiling. "I love you Lolo" Lily said while hugging Lauren. "I love you too little me" Lauren said while hugging back. "Where's Cam Cam?" Lily asked once she was released from Lauren's embrace. "She's talking to Shawn" Lauren said with a disgust expression on her face. "Why did you make that face when you said his name?" Lily asked. "Because I don't like him" Lauren said. "Why?" Lily asked. "Hey why don't we go get something to eat from downstairs" Lauren said. "No you have to answer me question first" Lily said. "What question?" Lauren asked. "You know what question I'm talking about" Lily said. "Fine, I don't like Shawn because he likes Camila and Camila kinda likes him back" Lauren said. "Oh, Lolo don't worry about that because Camila likes you" Lily said while covering her mouth when she realised what she said. "Camila likes me?" Lauren asked. "No she doesn't" Lily said. "Lily you don't lie to me" Lauren said. "Tell me the truth" Lauren demanded. "Okay, Camila likes you but she told me that you will never like her back because you think of her as a friend" Lily said. "What about Shawn?" Lauren asked. "She likes Shawn and she said that she would date him because she knows that you will never like her the way she likes you" Lily said. "How do you know all this stuff?" Lauren asked. "Camila told me" Lily said. "Hey Lauren and lil Lauren" Camila said while walking in. "Hey" Lauren and Lily said at the same time. "Why are you all smiley?" Lauren asked. "Well, I may or may not have a date with Shawn tonight" Camila said. "Cool, well I gotta go put me phone to charge and do some other stuff" Lauren said while getting up and backing out of the room. "What was that about?" Camila asked. "I don't know" Lily responded quickly. "Okay, I guessing your keeping something from me" Camila said while sitting on the bed next to Lily. "No I'm not" Lily said. "Yes you are I can tell" Camila said. "How?" Lily asked. "Because your like Lauren and your doing what Lauren would do when she's lying or hiding something from me" Camila said. "You have to ask Lauren" Lily said. "Why can't you tell me?" Camila asked. "Because it's something that you and Lauren need to talk about" Lily said. "Fine I'll ask her tomorrow" Camila said. Lily nodded. "So I came here to ask you what do you want to do today?" Camila asked. "I want to spend time with you, Lolo, Sunshine, and both of the Beyonces" Lily said. "Both of the Beyonces?" Camila asked while laughing. "Yeah" Lily said. "Why are they both named Beyonce?" Camila asked. "Because they both listen to Beyonce a lot" Lily said. "Okay, what do you want to do?" Camila asked. "Watch movies" Lily said. "Okay" Camila said. The girls and Lily watched movies all day until Camila had to leave because of her date with Shawn. When Camila left the rest of the girls watched movies but the whole time Lauren was to busy thinking about Camila and how the date is going. Camila got and everybody decided to sleep in the living room.

A/N: Hi y'all!!! What do you guys think of this chapter? Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Give me some ideas for the next chapter. Hope y'all enjoy the book so far.