30

Lily was at school while the girls were cleaning up the mess that was made when Dinah and Lily decided to prank the girls in the morning. Lauren was upstairs talking on the phone and the girls could hear Lauren yelling and saying profanities.

The girls finished cleaning up the mess and Lauren was still on the phone yelling. "I wonder who she's talking to" Camila said. "She's probably talking to Bread" Dinah said causing the girls to laugh. "Wait, why would she be talking to him?" Ally asked. "Because he's been calling her for like a month now" Camila said. "Why?" Ally asked. "He probably wants her back" Normani said. Ally nodded. Soon the yelling stopped and the girls heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Lauren came down and sat down the couch. "Who were you talking to?" Camila asked. "Management" Lauren said. "What they say?" Normani asked. "They want us to go back on tour" Lauren said. "Oh, then why were you yelling profanities?" Dinah said. "Because of one of the opening acts" Lauren said. "Who?" Ally asked. "The Vamps" Lauren said. "We going on tour with Bread?" Camila asked. "No Mila, we're going on tour with The Easter Bunny" Dinah said. "We are?" Camila asked. Dinah slapped Camila in the back of the head. "Ow, why?" Camila asked while rubbing the spot Dinah hit. "For being stupid" Dinah said. Camila soon hit Dinah back. Then Dinah hit Camila back and they soon started to hit other. "Guys! Stop!" Ally yelled. The two girls stopped. "What time is it?" Lauren asked. "3:00" Normani said while looking at her phone. "I have to go pick up Lily" Lauren said getting up and putting on her shoes. "Don't try to call me" Lauren said. "Why?" Ally, Camila, Dinah, and Normani said in unison. "I threw my phone at a wall and it broke" Lauren said. "So that was the loud bang" Camila said. Dinah hit her in the back of the head. Camila just glared at Dinah. "Bye guys" Lauren said while walking out the door.

Lauren walked into the school and into the classroom. She saw Lily with her friends sitting at a table in the back corner of the classroom.

"Guys" Alex said causing Marissa and Lily to look up from the drawing. "What?" They said in unison. "That's Lauren Jauregui" Alex said pointing to the singer standing in the doorway. Lily smiled. Lauren walked over to the three friends. "Hey Lily" Lauren said. "Hi Mami" Lily said. "Wait, Lauren Jauregui is your Mom?" Alex asked. Lily nodded. Alex just sat there trying not to fangirl. "You must Alexandra" Lauren said looking at girl who looks like she's about the explode. Alex nodded. "And you must be Marissa" Lauren said looking at the other girl who had her hand over her mouth. She nodded as well. "They're a big fan of you and the girls" Lily said. "I can see that" Lauren said. Lily looked at her two best friends. "I think you broke them" Lily said. After a few minutes the two girls ended up fangirling. Lily watched them and laughed. Lauren smiled because Lily has finally talked to someone other than the girls and Big Rob. Once the girls settled down they turned to Lily. "You didn't tell us your mom was Lauren Jauregui" Marissa said. "Sorry, I forgot" Lily said. "Its okay" Alex and Marissa said while hugging Lily. "Lily we have to go" Lauren said while walking back from Lily's cube with her stuff in her hand. "Okay, Bye Alex bye Rissa" Lily said while waving. "Bye Lil" The girls said in unison. Lauren put Lily in her car seat and buckled her in. Lauren then started driving.

Lauren and Lily walked into the house. "Hey guys" the girls said from the living room. "Hi" Lily said. "Lily, take your stuff to your room" Lauren said. Lily nodded and went upstairs. Lauren walked over to the couch and sat down sighing. "What's wrong?" Normani asked. "I don't know how to tell Lily that we're leaving, she already made friends and she's just now starting to talk to the other kids in her class" Lauren said. "You have to tell her before we leave" Camila said. Lauren sighed. Lily came down before the girls can continue their conversation. Lily walked over to Lauren and climbed onto her lap. What's wrong?" Lauren asked while wiping away the tears that we're streaming down Lily's face. "They keep saying mean things" Lily said. "Who?" Ally asked. Lily pointed to her head. Lauren looked at the others then back at Lily. "The voices in your head?" Lauren asked. Lily nodded. "Lily, don't listen to them they aren't real" Normani said. Lily nodded. "Have you heard them before?" Lauren asked. Lily nodded. "They never left" Lily said. "When did you first hear them?" Dinah asked. "When Layla first hit me" Lily said. "How old were you?" Camila asked. Lily held up 1 finger. "Lily, you safe now" Ally said. "They won't go away" Lily said as she held onto Lauren's shirt. "Lily, I want you to promise me something" Lauren said. Lily looked up at Lauren. "I want you to promise that every time you hear these voices you tell me or the girls" Lauren said. Lily nodded. "Promise?" Lauren said. "Promise" Lily said linking pinkies with Lauren. "Don't listen to them they just want to make you feel sad" Camila said. Lily nodded. It was silent for a few minutes until there was knock on the door. "I'll get it" Lauren said. She stood up with Lily in her arms and went towards the door. Lauren opened the door and was shocked to see who was there. Lauren stood there with a shocked expression until Lily poked her cheek. "What are you doing here?!" Lauren yelled. "We just came for a visit" Brad said. The girls soon appeared behind Lauren. Dinah, Lauren, and Normani looking like they're about to murder someone and Camila and Ally just stared. "I think you should take Lily, Ally" Lauren said. Ally took Lily from Lauren and walked to the backyard. "Who was that?" Lily asked. "Brad and his band" Ally said. "Why did Mami look mad?" Lily asked. "Lauren doesn't really like them" Ally said. "Why?" Lily asked. "They said something mean about her" Ally said. "And they hurt her feelings?" Lily asked. Ally nodded.

Ally and Lily sat outside for about half an hour hearing the rest inside yelling. Soon the yelling stopped. Ally picked Lily up and walked inside the house. They walked in and saw Lauren on Brad, Dinah on James, Normani on Connor, and Camila on Tristan. "What the heck?!" Ally shouted. Lily giggled. "Why are you guys on them?" Ally asked. "This is revenge" Lauren said. Lily was laughing. "Is this a good example for Lily?" Ally asked. The girls looked at each other then got of the boys while mumbling no. "That's what i thought" Ally said. "We get your mad at us, but we came to apologize" Tristan said. "We realised that we did was very immature" James said. "So we apologize" Connor finished. Lily was watching like it was movie. Ally sighed and picked Lily up. "Lets change you out of your uniform" Ally said. Lily started whining. Ally walked upstairs and changed Lily then walked back downstairs. "So, do you girls forgive us?" James asked. The girls looked at each other then at Lauren. "Fine, apologies accepted" Lauren said. Lauren took Lily from Ally. "Now can you leave" Lauren said. The boys nodded and head towards the door. They said their goodbyes and left. "I don't forgive Brad" Lauren said. "Yeah, something about him is just creepy" Camila said and the girls agreed. "Can we eat Pizza for dinner, Mami?" Lily asked Lauren. "Sure" Lauren said. Lily and Camila both cheered. "Okay, Camila can you help Lily practice her reading?" Lauren asked. "Sure" Camila said. Lily and Camila ran upstairs both tripping on a few stairs while going up them while Lauren ordered the pizza. "I swear when Lily is older she's going to be like Camila" Normani said. "No, she's gonna be like Dinah, have you seen the pranks she pulls" Ally said. "Plus the stuff we spray you guys with she picked the ingredients out herself" Dinah said. "But, I feel like she's gonna be like Lauren" Dinah said. "I think she's gonna be like Ally or Normani" Lauren said. "I guess she's gonna be a little of all of us" Normani said the girls agreed. A few minutes later they heard a loud thump coming from Lily's room. The girls got up and ran upstairs. When they got to Lily's room they noticed the door was locked. Dinah kicked the door open and the girls walked in. When they did they saw Camila on a guy dressed in black's back and Lily holding onto his leg. Lauren ran to the guy. Camila and Lily both got off the guy while Lauren pinned the guy against the wall. "Who the f**k are you? And what are you doing breaking into my daughter's room?" Lauren growled. "Three guys paid me to come and put a note in this room" the guy said. "And who paid you?" Dinah asked. "Their names were Brad, Austin, and Shawn" the guy said. Lauren looked at the girls then back at the guy. "Tell them that if I ever see them near Lily and the girls I will kill them" Lauren said letting him go. The guy quickly got up at climbed out the window. The girls just stood there looking at the window. Soon they heard sniffles. The girls looked in the direction of the sniffles and saw Lily holding her hands up to her ears with tears streaming down her face. Lauren ran to Lily. "Lily, what's wrong?" Lauren asked. "Tell them to stop, make them go away" Lily said. Lauren brought Lily into her embrace and Lily clung to Lauren's shirt. Lauren started to humming Lego House while rubbing Lily's back. The rest of the girls watched the interaction. Lily soon calmed down. Then the doorbell rang. Dinah walked downstairs to answer the door. The girls soon walked downstairs Lily still in Lauren's arms. "It was the pizza guy" Dinah said. Dinah put the pizza on the coffee table in the middle of the living room while Normani went to get plates. "Can we watch a movie?" Lily asked. "Sure" Ally said. The girls watched High School Musical. Lily finished eating and cuddled up to Lauren. Ally finished eating and cuddled up to Lauren. Camila cuddled up to Dinah and Normani just sat there all alone. All the girls soon fell asleep.

A/N: Hey y'all. This chapter is bad in my opinion but whatever. Sorry for any mistakes. You guys are gonna soon find out why these people are after Lily. Comment, Vote, Share. Hope y'all are having an amazing summer.