Ch.16

~1 month later~

Lily woke up in a dark place. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Lily shouted but all she heard in response was an echo of her voice. What felt like seconds later she heard footsteps. "Hello little life destroyer" a man said while walking towards Lily. "Who are you? Where am I? Where is Lauren?" Lily asked and the man chuckled after hearing the last question. "Lauren doesn't care about you anymore why do you think your here she never liked you" the man said. "Your lying she loves me more than the girls do" Lily said. "No she doesn't she always thought that you ruined her life when she adopted you but she felt bad so she kept you and when you disappeared she was happy and the girls they were happy too" the man said. "Stop lying!" Lily screamed. Lily tried to move her arms and legs but she was strapped to a chair. "Don't bother trying to get out you won't be able to. I did Lauren, the girls, and everybody else a favor by taking you no one likes you and no one will ever like you" the man said.

Lily woke up in the living room. All the girls were there. Lily was too scared to go back to sleep so she got up and wandered around the house. Lily wandered around the house for what felt like 10 minutes until she got to a room filled with instruments. 'This must be the music room' Lily thought to herself. Lily looked at the clock inside the room and it said 6:30 A.m. Lily looked around the room and noticed a piano there. Lily hit a few keys then looked around to see the other instruments. The one instrument that caught Lily's eyes was a guitar sitting by a chair. Lily walked over to it and picked it up and started play a few chords. Then Lily put the guitar down and walked to the piano and started playing. Lily started it sing a little bit. Lily didn't like singing in front of people she didn't even like talking to new people. Lily never told the girls that she knew how to sing, play guitar, and play piano. Lily started to sing a little bit of 'Lost Boy'. Little did Lily know that Lauren was standing outside the music room listening to her. 'I didn't know she can sing' Lauren thought to herself while listening to Lily sing. This went on until Lily stopped. Lauren was standing in the doorway and Lily noticed. "Hi" Lily whispered. "Hey Lily" Lauren said walking into the music room. "How long were standing there?" Lily asked looking down at the floor. "Long enough to hear you" Lauren responded. "Oh" Lily said still looking at the floor. "What are you doing up so early?" Lauren asked. Lily didn't answer she just sat there looking at the ground. "What's wrong Lily?" Lauren asked. "Nothing" Lily responded still looking at the ground. "Then look at me and answer my question" Lauren said. Lily looked up at Lauren. "What question?" Lily asked. Lauren could tell that she wasn't lying when she ask her that question. Lily was too busy thinking about her dream. "I asked you, what are you doing up so early?" Lauren asked again. "No reason" Lily said. "Lily you do know I can tell when your lying to me, right?" Lauren said. "There's nothing wrong I just woke up randomly" Lily said. Lauren decided to stop pushing Lily to tell her the truth as to why she was up so early. Lily yawned. "Let's get you back to bed" Lauren said while picking Lily up and carrying her up to her room.

Lily woke up to someone jumping on her bed. "Lily wake up I'm bored" the person jumping on her bed said. Lily opened her eyes and noticed it was Dinah. Dinah stopped jumping and landed on Lily and started tickling her. "Stop I'm awake!" Lily screamed between laughs. "Good" Dinah said after she stopped tickling Lily. "Why did you wake me up? Why didn't you wake up the other girls?" Lily asked. "Because the other girls are out" Dinah said. "Where they go?" Lily asked. "Ally and Normani went out to the mall to get some stuff" Dinah said. "Where's Lolo and Cam Cam?" Lily asked. "Camila went out with Shawn and Lauren went out her friends again" Dinah said. Lately Lauren has been going out a lot that Lily barely sees her anymore. "Oh" Lily said sounding disappointed. Lily was hoping that she might get to spend time with Lauren but since Lauren is out she can't. "What's wrong Lils?" Dinah asked. "Nothing" Lily said. "You know can tell me anything, right?" Dinah said. "Yeah"Lily said. "Then, what's wrong?" Dinah asked. "I had a bad dream and the man in my dream said the Lauren doesn't like me and that she never did I didn't believe him but now I'm starting to think maybe the man in my dream is telling the truth" Lily said. "Don't listen to that man in you dream he doesn't know anything because Lauren loves you and she cares about you so much" Dinah said. "I know Lauren does but I feel like now she doesn't care about me anymore" Lily said looking down. "Why?" Dinah asked. "Because Lauren hasn't been around much lately" Lily said. "What do you mean?" Dinah asked. "She's been out a lot lately" Lily said. "She's just going out with her friends she hasn't spent a lot of time with her friends and she feels bad for canceling on them so much" Dinah said. "And don't feel bad because you still have me" Dinah said while flipping her hair. "Yeah and I'm happy about that because you fun" Lily said smiling. "You are too LJ" Dinah said. "LJ?" Lily repeated with a confused expression on her face. "LJ are the initials of your first and last name" Dinah said. "Oh, when did you come up with that?" Lily asked. "Just now" Dinah said. "Now stop with the questions and lets find something fun to do" Dinah said while picking Lily up. "Okay DJ" Lily said. "So, what do we do?" Dinah said once they go downstairs. Lily thought for second. "I got an idea" Lily said. "Really? What is it?" Dinah said while putting Lily down. "Wait here" Lily said while running off to some random part of the house. It took Lily a few minutes to find the indoor pool that she found this morning. When she got there she saw a water gun sitting by the edge of the pool. She walked over and picked up. She filled it with water then ran back to where Dinah was. When Lily got back Dinah was facing the other direction. Lily sneaked up behind her and started shooting her with water. "Lily!!" Dinah screamed. "You better start running little girl" Dinah yelled. Lily started running around the house not knowing where to go. Lily looked behind her and saw the Dinah wasn't behind her anymore so she stopped running so she can catch her breath. When Lily finally caught her breath she turned around and saw Dinah standing there with a water gun in her hands. Dinah started spraying her with water and Lily screamed. They both started running around the house until they heard the door open. "Lily Dinah!!!" They heard Ally yell. They stopped running and stood in front of Ally and Normani. "What are you guys doing?!" Normani yelled. "Shooting each other with water, duh" Lily said. Dinah laughable she gave Lily a high five. "We shouldn't have left them alone" Ally said looking at the mess the two girls made. "No, we shouldn't have left Lily alone with Dinah" Normani said. "That was rude" Dinah said. "Yeah, DJ is so fun" Lily said. "Well your fun time is over you guys have to clean up the mess you made" Ally said pointing at the gigantic mess the two girls made. "Why do we have to clean it up?" Lily said. "Because you guys are the ones who made the mess" Ally said. Dinah and Lily looked at each other for a second then looked back at Ally and Normani. "Now!!" Dinah shouted. They both started spraying Ally and Normani with the leftover water in they're water guns. "Give me the water guns" Ally said when the two youngest girls ran out of water. The two girls gave them the water gun. "Now clean up this mess" Ally said while walking away. Normani stood and looked at the two girls before walking away. "Well let's get cleaning" Dinah said.