Chapter # 47 "They completed each other"

Assalam o Aliakum!
Sooooo....
I am crying at the moment..
Pretty much upset...
Why????
Because its the last chapter of this story. This story is officially ending up here...
My first ever completed story..
Excited much + Upset = ME *POUTS*

WELLLLL....
A/ U at the end of this chapter.. Must read because it carries a lot emotions for you all....

Love you pretty people...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope its not that bad. You guys can easily bare this chappy...

Happy Reading finally after a lot rona dhona... :) :) :)

Hussain Asif's POV

Entering in the house the first thing I saw was her face. Her eyes covered with blind fold and she was playing "Ankh macholi".

Haye and wafa were teasing her revolving around her. Haya pinched her on her waist and she gasped saying "Who did this? Yaar this is really un fair. You guys are cheating and last warning for you."

Am I again dreaming?

I was still on my thoughts when I heard Wafa's shriek and I got scared at once. Why is she screaming?

"Haya look who is here? Sain chachoo aa gaye." Wafa exclaimed and the next moment both the twin sister came running towards me. They jumped on me and I almost fell down but caught my balance on time hugging them both together.

These girls are crazy.

My eyes roamed to the place she was a few moments back but she was not there any more. There was no sign of her at that place. So I was again dreaming about her with open eyes at this time of day.

Grabbing all the chocolates from my bag I gave them all the chocolates and both the twin sisters started jumping with joy. I was about to went in the house when I saw sherry coming out. He looked at me for a brief moment then started walking.

Even a moment came he walked past me leaving the house. I heard car starting sound and he was gone. With out meeting me. With out embracing me in his arms, the thing I need the most was his support which was no longer with me.

He is angry with me.

No worries beta ge. Mai mana loon ga tujhe aasaani say. Tujhe manana to mujhe bohat achi tarhan say ata hai. Mai bhi dekhta hoon tu kitni dair tak naraaz rehta hai mujh say.

Haya and Wafa started pulling me inside the house and I started walking inside with both supports of mine.

Haya and Wafa...

Abhi to eik or bohat bara mukadma jeetna hai woh bhi Hareem ge say. After that its time to rush towards high court my mama. My beautiful mama jaani.

Ab nahi jaon ga kabhi bhi chor ker aap logon ko...

Shehyaar Asif's POV

I knew its Hussain out side. The way Wafa screamed was an alarm for us to get ready for doing justice with our drama skills we prepared.

The only danger is Hareem.

When ever I try to ask her to show her anger but what she did every time was her huge laughter fit. She is not good in doing drama.

Mama ka to koi darr he nahi hai. Hussain ko dekhty saath he un kay aansu aa jayen gay or woh apny kamry mai chali jayen gi.

But the danger zone is my own wife. Even Haya and Wafa are involved in this drama and these drama queens arr equally justifying with their drama skills perfectly.