Chapter # 5 " First Meeting "

Assalam o Aliakum!
What's up girls? Reading Destiny? Liking or disliking it? Do tell me? I need to know your views.
Votes
And
Comments.

Sooooooo....

Recap..

With that I earn a cushion from her which I caught up nicely and made a sign like Afridi. He made when ever he catch the ball or use to out the opposite.

Throwing that cushion on her face I quickly ran downstairs. But I heard her screaming at my back "Bhai you will pay for this. You will regret it"

I winked at her and then showing her my tongue I came out oiling her anger. 

Happy Reading:)

   Shehryaar Asif's POV

I felt light on my face which made me change my side. This is the most weird feeling.

I feel this much weird every morning when ever Hareem came and remove curtains from windows. She use to wake me up doing this daily.

I was thinking of her when I felt some one sat on bed silently. I was about to look who is it when some one jumped over me.

Not some one actually some two jumped over me making me groan with pain.

" Papa.. Papa.."

I heard two voices on top of me. removing Quilt from my face I got up and smiled looking at both of them.

My two cutie pies, my love, my sweet hearts Haya and Wafa. My twin daughters. I love them the most.

Actually I love Hareem that she gave me such beautiful gifts and Thanks to Allah Almighty for such blessings. Hugging them both I said

" Kia ker rahi hein papa ki SHehzaadiyan?"

They both started looking at me with their big eyes. I felt confused that what I just did.

"Papa don't tell me that you forgot."

Looking confused I shook my shoulder as I completely forgot what they are talking about.

" Papa We told you that we are going to meet Bary abu and Bari ami ( grand parents). We want to spend some time with Maha phupo. But you forgot papa that is really un fair. I am not talking to you"

Haya said making a face and what Wafa did? She just said

" I am also not talking to you papa.."

She rolled her eyes glaring me. They were looking cute with their angry look. Seems two angry birds are sitting in front of me.

I smiled at their gesture.

" Ahhh  baby apnay papa ko maaf nahi kery gi? Haya , Wafa come on give me a hug. Then I'll get ready and drop you at Dad's place"

They looked at me and screamed with joy. Hugging me tight they ran out of the room fighting with each other.

"I'll wear pink frok."