Chapter 11 " First fight "

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you all guys? Kadi mera haal vi puch lia kero tusi ;)
Well I am good as ever Alhumdulillah

How's the cover? Purely made by me...

So finally this story of mine completed 1.3 k... Wow its great and I am so happy for this and special thanks to all of you who are supporting me. Thanks to all silent readers also :)

Recap from previous chapter...

I was confused on her title she gave me. She just called me bhabi.

Ok may be she is Shery's relative or known. But where is he.

"Where is my husband and where is my baby?" I asked still in pain. But she again smiled else replying me.

"We are shifting you in ward then you can meet him. Actually meet them both. Your whole family is outside waiting for you."
She said and this time I also smiled forgetting my pain.

Happy Reading :)

Enjoy guys...

Don't forget to give feedback...

Hussain Asif's POV

"Hussain beta Hareem thek to hai na?"

I literally groaned this time. This was the thousandth time in half hour mom asked about Hareem.

" Mom don't you trust me? She is absolutely fine Alhumdulillah. We are almost reached why don't you go and find out yourself"

I said feeling helpless and mom came out from the car rushing towards the hospital gate.

"Mom stop where are you going?"

I asked her . She halted in her track and turned to look at me with cute kind of expressions on her face.

She was looking most innocent lady right at the moment that I couldn't stop myself from hugging her tight.

" Hussain kia ker rahay ho?" She screamed lowly and I chuckled letting her go. Finally we reached at our correct destination.

Opening the door I saw Fariya aunty , Hoor and Shehryaar standing near the baby coat.

Stepping in the room mom went towards Hareem and I went where everyone was standing. Looking at the baby I smiled.

" Yaar shery tere bety ka size bohat he chota hai. Woh bachpan mai jo lesson parha tha na Tom Thumb jis mai bacha thumb jitna hota hai.."

My words got lost in my mouth when some one pulled my left ear a bit harshly.

"Ary aunty what are you doing? These are my natural ears I have not taken them on rant."

I looked at hoor from the corner of my eyes, she was busy staring at the baby with so much concern.