Chapter #22 "Rub nay bana di jooriyaan"

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you girls. Whats up? I am a little bit bored of my busy as heck life. So thora sa time for fun with you guys. So here is the update but I want something in return. Whats that?
I need your nice comments please and vote.. :)

*pouts*

Please please please...

And plz remember me in your prayers . I need most for my final project done plz sirf eik dua mere naam. Say

"Khansa insha Allah you will do your best and Allah will help you"

Hayeeeee...
Thanks a lot for praying.
Love yaaaaa'll 😙😙😙😙😙

Happy wali reading :)

Previously...

But what she just did to me. She just completely changed me. I was looking beautiful and just because of Maha. She is just awesome. Its the first time I realized that I am also beautiful and whole credit goes to Maha the life saver for me.

***********

Now

Chapter 22.......
Rub nay bana di jooriyan

Faran Ameer's POV

She hung up and me too. A continuous smile came to my lips not leaving. Its the most special day of my life.

I am going to be her husband and she is going to be my wife soon. Its our nikaah in one hour.

I am so confused.

Larky bhi confuse hoty hein yaar. Sirf larkiyon ko he sharam nahi ati larkon ko bhi kabhi kabhi ajati hai.

As its a simple function so I am going to wear white dress with gray and silver waist coat.

As its Maha's choice how could it be possible that I am not going to look handsome in this.

Weird!

Glancing at my room which was completely decorated with fresh flowers.

I like the smell spread all over in the room. Taking my clothes I went in the bath room to get ready.

 Taking my clothes I went in the bath room to get ready

We all were gathered outside our house. Baraat tayar hai dulhan ko ghar lay ker aane k liay.

So the journey started.

Hareem Shehryaar's POV

"Hareem beta tum ja ker tayar ho jao. Mana bhi kia hai kaam kerny say per tum sunti kahan ho kisi ki. Ruko abhi Hoor ko bulati hoon mai. Us ki baat maanti ho tum"

Mama said threatening me and was about to call her making me horrified.

Oh no agar sach mai mama nay usay bula liya to meri to woh waat he laga day gi.