Chapter # 35 "Some Desi Rituals"

Assalam o Aliakum!

Happy reading :)
The next update is important so I need you guys to vote and comment as much as you can so I'll feel good to update sooner ;) ;) ;)

Happy reading :)The next update is important so I need you guys to vote and comment as much as you can so I'll feel good to update sooner ;) ;) ;)

Vote and leave me with lots of comments  😊😊😊😊😊

Hoor Hussain's POV

I heard a knock at the door and then I got scared. No I am not replying him. He will again start doing weird things.

" Hoor come out quickly. Your clothes are hanging on the door knob and we are leaving in half hour so come out every one is waiting for us at the home."

I heard him screaming as if I am deaf or he is doing this on purpose. I gritted my teeth and was about to open the door when I realized that he might be standing out.

No I am not opening the door right now. Opening the shower I acted like I am taking bath.

After few moment I heard footsteps it means I was right. He was really here thanks God I did what my mind says. Dil to marwa he dayta abhi.

Mentally thanking I turned the knob on and quickly grabbed those clothes hanging on the knob.

I was done taking bath so I wore those pretty amazing navy blue clothes. I think its Rabbi bhab's choice because she has an amazing taste in clothes. Well every one has the perfect choice here else me.

I never wore desi clothes. I thought that people look paindoo in desi stuff but I was wrong.

I look good in desi stuff even look better than jeans shirt. Slipping in to the new trousar shirt I saw my reflection in the mirror and I was so shocked to see my own self.

What?

Is it really me??

Am I dreaming???

I was looking so different and pretty. Kiya yeh Hussain ki sohbat ka asar hai?

That mark onmy neck was pretty visible. Sub dekh layn gay ab kiya kerun mai?

Drying my hair with the towel I stepped out from the bathroom and saw him standing. He was holding his clothes and was looking out from the window.

Should I call him or let him stay like this. No! We are getting late and I want to get rid of this room as quick as possible.

" Huss...sai..nn...!"

I called him and he turned looking straight at my face. I shifted my gaze to outside so I won't get nervous.

Kiya hai yaar yeh kahin or dekh ker baat nahi ker sakty??

Seedha he aankhon mai dekhna shuru ho jaaty hein. Aglay bandy ko moka he na mily bolny ka. Like I forgot now what I was saying him.

" What?"