Chapter # 41 "Ek aag ka darya hai"

Assalam o Aliakum!
I know I am late but It takes a lot time to gather yourself. I know I am sounding idiotic right now.

But....

Leave it just enjoy the story :)

Happy reading guys :)

Hussain Asif's POV

Her hand writing is very good but mine is poor. I smiled at my own thought. I really mean it. My hand writting is more than poor. Sherry ever use to make fun of my writing when ever he got chance.

I started reading what she had written.

Shery bhai and Hussain were in New York that time for some business deal thats why they use to visit our place more often in that complete year.

I use to talk with shery bhai when ever he came alone otherwise I locked my self in the room and use to gawk at him the whole time he stays. Mom Dad use to take evening tea in the lawn thats why it was easy for me. I never knew why I like to see him.

Mujhe kabhi nahi pata laga kay mai aisa kiyun kerti hoon.

I stay still for hours when ever he came and kept on gawking his face, his every movement and his every feature.

Mujhe hifz tha un ka eik eik naksh. Un ki aankhein, un k gaal, un ki darhi, in k honth, un k haathon ki harkaat, unki awaz, un ka chalna, un ka bolna or sub say zaida achi to un ki hasi thi. Jub jub unho nay hans ker koi baat ki hai mujhe aisa laga kay mere dil ko kuch hua hai.

I felt my heart skips a beat every time he smiles or when he laughs it makes difficult for me to breathe calmly. I never knew that feel was love.

Yeah we went to New York for our bussiness purpose. Dad was taking care of the branch here in Houston so we went there to New York for taking care of the branch we have there.

She really use to talk with Shehryaar but not much. She was reserved but with sherry she even speaks but when it came to me her mouth glued up.

I never get to know the reason behind her weird behaviour towards me. In very start I was worried that why she bahves like this with only me.

Then after some time I get used to it. I never payed attention towards her behaviour. I just keep on teasing her without even the hope of getting a reply from her.

The result I got was her silence and then she quit coming in front of me. It became very rare that I seen her after that.

It was nothing important for me. But it was more than important for her. She must be irritated because of me.

Woh to gussa hoti hogi. Usay to bura lagta he hoga. Lekin agar usay bura lagta to mai kabhi usay dubara dekh he na pata.

But she came in her window every time I visit their place. I ever caught her gawking or may be noticing me. The strange thing was that she never shifted her gaze even after I looks at her. As if she is not in this real world. She is in another world, the fantasy world of her dreams.

She knows every thing about me. She noticed every thing. She noticed my talking, my walking even my every feature.

Itna pagal thi kia tum mere liay Hoor?

Shayad woh pagal he thi jo aaj is haal ko pohnch gai hai sirf mujh jesy insaan kay liay.

She didn't even know that feeling was love she felt for me. I knew it that she was attacting towards me that time. It was very start.