Chapter #9 "Happiness in the air"

Assalam o Aliakum!

How are you guys? Want me to update? So you guys be happy. I am updating finally.

Bohat tensions or Rona dhona ho gaya. So here is a happy happy wala update. Hope you guys will like this little happiness and first official fight of Hoor and Hussain. Winking...

Recap from previous chapter...

His face was like a cute little angel's face.

I was afraid of holding him because he was too small to hold by my big hands.

She gave my son in my arms and I felt my heart beats were now increased by holding him close my heart.

"Doctor hoor where is my wife? How is she now?"

Happy Reading:)

Hussain Asif's POV

I saw hoor coming out from operation theater. I was not expecting any news. I was just mentally praying to Allah Almighty.

She was holding a towel. Why she is holding towel. Where is the baby? I felt worried.

To kia Jo doctor nay kaha wohi hua? No never please Allah help us. You are the most helpful. Help us out in this difficult situation. I was busy praying mentally but what they are talking about.

Shery's back was in front of me so I was unable to notice his face expressions. But I clearly look at hoor and her expressions were not telling a good story.

I was about to walk towards her when I heard baby cry. It was not as loud as every baby use to cry loudly.

Like babies cry loud like gala phaar k. May be I listened to wrong thing but after a few moments I heard the same cry. I looked at them and I felt confused at their gesture.

Hoor was handing him that towel. Why she is holding that towel so carefully?

I questioned myself but got no answer.

Finally reaching up to them as I was far from them. I heard shery saying " Doctor hoor where is my wife? How is she now?"

I also want to know about Hareem. How is she now?

I look at her but her face expressions were all tensed and shery almost screamed "Hoor I am asking you where is my wife? Damn answer me. Why the heck you are not answering me"

I kept my hand over his shoulder in a try to relax him but seems he is not at peace.

He was shivering while hoor was still with her suspense mode. I felt worried and angry at the same time. Why the hell she is not telling us.

What's the matter? Kahin Hareem ko kuch..

My thoughts were unable to go further so I went near her and asked "hoor shery is asking something. Kindly please tell us where is hareem and how is she now?"

She looked at me for once and I felt like she cried. She cried but why she cried.

Her big angelic eyes red and her lashes wet. As she cried a moment before.