Chapter #7 "Tension and sadness"

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you all?

So guys last chapter was a bit tension wala. Don't freak out with this chapter's name. It will carry some relaxing points also. So leave me with your views. Thanks a lot... :)

Recap from previous chapter...

Suddenly her breathing heavy and I gazed the front screen which was indicating that baby is loosing his heart beats.

I tried to calm her by giving her oxygen but her condition was now more worse than before. After that she stopped breathing.

Happy Reading :)

Chapter # 7
Tension and sadness
_______________________________

Hoor Malik's POV

I was trying my best to let her breath but she was not responding to oxygen or any other medications. I injected her.

" doctor Ariya  kindly put that canola in her vein and inject this dose immediately." I ordered her and she exactly did what I said.

Doctor Emily was at the oxygen duty. She was providing her maximum amount of oxygen which her body needs.

"She needs blood soon as there is shortage of blood in her body. Ariya yeh blood ki bottle laga do quickly" I again ordered her and she did exactly what I was saying.

I started doing her operation so that she will  breath properly after giving birth to her baby. After about fifteen I felt like baby's heart beats are dangerously decreasing and I felt tiny sweat beads on my forehead.

Bahar to sub ko keh ayi hoon k she will be fine soon but what I do now. There are least chances of her survival. She is not responding to any kind of medication even she is not breathing properly. Her heart beats are even abnormally down.

Allah ge you are only the one who will help me out in this difficult time. Please help me out.

I only remember Shery's teary face. I felt myself at new energy level and I again started doing my best to save Hareem bhabi and her baby which is nearly very difficult but not impossible. If Allah is with me I will do any thing.

Insha Allah she will survive. She will be fine and healthy again and soon. Its my believe.

Hussain Asif's POV

I just reach there in hospital. Rushing towards operation theater I saw shery walking there. Tension evident from his face.

I felt sad for not being with him. I came here so late. Where is Haya and Wafa. Running towards shery I asked

"shery what happened to her? Is she okay?" But he hugged me tightly instead of saying some thing.

" doctor said k kisi eik ko bacha sakty hein bp shoot ker gaya. O+ ki bohat zaroorat hai. But kahin nahi mil raha."

Shery said with so much difficulty I felt tears in his eyes as his voice shivered while telling me. I felt my heart clenched at his tears.

He was crying like a little boy. He was not looking a mature business man this time.