Chapter # 31 "Tu mujhe Qubool"

Hoor Malik's POV

" Mr Hussain its only an engagement don't be so happy. Its a thread which can easily be broke"

I finally hit the bomb directly over his head and he looked at me as if don't beleive on what am I saying.

I was right that I can easily ruin his happiness so I exactly did what I meant to be doing.He stated

"Acha engagement ki baat ker rahi ho. Yaani tumhari nazar mai yeh koi rishta he nahi hai tum isay asani say tor sakti ho?"

Disbelief evident from his face. I nodded slowly and went towards the sofa. His closeness was doing stupid things in my heart and I felt thousands of butterflies flying in the pit of my tummy.

We were sitting on the soffa and I was continuously thinking what will happen next.

Don't know why I was feeling a mean kind of happiness making him tensed. He was continuously thinking. I was not directly looking at him just noticing him from the corner of my eye.

After some time he got up from the seat and went up to Sherry bhai. He started talking to him secretly. I was not interested so I shook my head focussing on the diamond ring I was wearing.

So I am engaged now. It was very easy for him to do this. Hussain ko shayad mera ehsas he nahi hai. He is alike others. Sub mardoon jesy he hein Hussain bhi.

I thought he is different but no he is not. Where the hell is my diary gone. I miss my diary. There is a lot going on in my mind and I want relaxation.

I was still busy with my thoughts when I felt his fragrance very close to me and then he sat beside me too closer.

My breathes caught up in my throat. I was not even feeling myself to breathe easily because of this much closeness of Hussain.

From the corner of my eye I noticed him smiling. Ge mere saath aisa ker kay in ko hasi he to aati hai. I tried to divert my attention when I heard Sherry bhai.

" Attention everybody I have another special announcement to make for today..."

So he is going to announce one more thing. I hope this one is good not that horrible then before. Allah ge mere haq mai behtar hai wohi ho Ameen..

I was not yet completed my prayer when I almost lost my control listening what sherry bhai said. I felt my heart sank deep down in the bottom.

This can never be happening not even in my wildest dreams. I cried from inside but no one is here to listen to my cry and help me.

" So after elders permission I am announcing that... Wait! nooo guys suspense bhi to koi cheez hai na?No? Okay okay bata raha hoon no glaring guysss... Well our dulhay miyan is saying..."

He stated all calmly with his usual chirping tone and I at once looked at Hussain who was relax as if he found the most important thing lost since long.

There was a cute calm smile creeping on to his lips. No Hussain you can't be happy after doing this to me.

Zabardasti engagement to ker li apny is say bura aap kiya ker sakty hein is say zeda...

My thoughts gare halted when I thought the most horrible thing of my life. The announcement is about me and Hussain. What if its about our nikaa...

" its only an engagement and its a thread. Thread you know is weak which can easily be broke. So he wants to be nikaahfied...."

His voice turned into a shriek while announcing and I felt my world turn upside down as if an earthquake came and turn back after ruining everything.