Chapter # 14 "Cool plus Nerd is equal to a big disaster"

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you guys :) :)
I am happy actually . mmmm why???
Reason is mentioned at the end of this chapter. Just read the chapter and find out...

Come lets make a deal. I'll entertain you with my story. What you'll do for me. Mmmmm let me think. Ok I have an idea......

You guys only read my story

then comment and vote simply. I need nothing more. I'm only asking you to vote and comment i hope you guys understand.

So thanxxxxxxxx a lotttttttt in advance :) Love and Hugsss for you all my sisters :)

Thanks for 2k's  also :) :*

Previously

From the corner of my eye I observe him enjoying my condition. I damn knew it that this all will happen to me Kiyun k janab ka deedar kiya hai to din ab acha kesy guzar sakta hai.

What she said next was almost made me do suicide mentally.

Happy Reading :)

Flashback continue...

Me and him together on a long drive kind thing. No this will never happen in my life ever.

May be I heard wrong thing. I again tried to absorb what Shaista aunty said.

I thought that they want him to drop me at the airport but these ladies are thinking devily.

They want me to go with this uncle all the way back to my house and icing on the cake is that they want me to came back with this jangli janwar type banda.

Oh Allah please help me. Save me in this difficult time.

Yeh banda to pura badla lay ga mujh say do din jo kuch kiya hai mai nay is k saath.

Allah please help me. Closing my eyes I mentally started pleading.

" Hoor beta what happened? Oouncha bolo samajh nahi aa rahi k kiya keh rahi ho tum?"

Am I that stupid who use to do exactly the same as

" Aa bail mujhe maar Or khud apna paaon paish kerti hoon kulhaari ko k come hit me"

My mentally praying scene was actually that loud to hear by every one.

Smiling shyly I acted sweetly fluttering my lashes and both the ladies carry shocking features.

As if they are not beleiving or may be they are doubting my mental abilities. Agar aap log mere saath itna bura ker sakty hein to why not I do this.

Taking that empty suitcase from mom's hand I started walking towards the door with slow steps.

I don't want to go with this uncle but for baba. Yeh karway karaily ka karwa ghoont to peena he parhy ga mujhe.