Chapter # 45 "Pyar, Ishq, Mohabat or Dewangi "

Assalam o Aliakum!

Jummah mubarik every one. Stay happy and blessed. Keep remembering me in your prayers...

Cover credit goes to oyeisha again for such an awesome cover ❤❤
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Thanks girl 😊😊😊😊

Happy reading :) :) :) :) :)

Hoor Hussain's POV

"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition "

I knew that Hussain was there standing out side the room. I knew he was listening to every word I was speaking. I spoke all that to make him hurt.

I wanted him to realize the pain of being rejected by the one you love.I wanted him to realize the pain  I went through in previous ten years but I never knew that was my own created.

That pain I went through all these years was created by myself. I was the one who was wrong. Than why Hussain is being punished.

What happened that night in hotel? I am still un known by the reallity of that night.

Mai khud he yeh sub Hussain say puchon gi. Lekin eik baar woh waapis to aa jayen.

"Hoor eat properly. What are you doing? I am noticing you since long. Every one is done with lunch and you have not taken a single bite from your plate"

I heard Hareem bhabi's scolding voice and thats when I came back to reality. There is nothing new in it. I have been zoning out since I came back to Houston that night.

Yeah I came back that night exact the moment I read the diary portion written by Hussain.

I made a small morsel from aalu ka paratha placed in my plate. Stuffing that morsel in my mouth thinking that Hussain loves to eat aalu kay parathy.

He is not here with his loved one's just because of me. He is not able to enjoy his life with his love able family and that too because of me. I am the reason for every one's sadness.

Isi liay to mere dil ko sukoon nahi tha. Isi liay to khush nahi reh paayi thi Hussain ko chor ker. Mai kesy khud ko maaf ker paaon gi itny logon ka dil dukha ker. Itny logon ko naraaz ker kay.

Kitni bari gadhi thi na mai.

Yeh sub meri khud ki wajah say he ho raha tha mere saath. Mai kabhi samajh he nahi paayi khud ki galtiyoon ko.

I am the one keep on repeating same mistakes many times. I hurted Hussain the most. How I'll be able to forgive my self. How I'll be able to heal his wounds given by me.

"Chi (chachi's last half) come on you are so slow. You promised us that you will play hide and seek with us as Maha phupo is not here. But you are so slow that you are not even done with your lunch yet. "