Chapter # 34 "Morning Romance"

Assalam o Aliakum!

Guys I am requesting you to plzzzz comment at the dialogues. You guys are giving me loads of comments already but plz a request for you to plz appreciate the dialogues I write. The dialogue or line you like the most plz leave a comment there plz .....

Love you all ❤❤❤❤

Happy reading :)

Hussain Asif's POV

Taking the smoke out from my mouth I dropped the cigrette down from my hand and crashed it under my feet.

Hoor was sleeping peacefully but there was surely something in her calmness which made me disturbed. Why she is behaving so calm.

She didn't even uttered anything else demanding for mou dikhai so she can show it to every one next morning who'll be asking for mou dikhai.

Opening the door I came out silently so I'll not be disturbing her peacefull sleep.

Rain stopped wetting every thing arround. Clouds were still on the sky. Wind swaying my already messed hair.

All the candles were blown due to rain and air.

Petals which were decorating the pool were now spreading here and there out from the pool creating a mess all around.

The whole place looks messy as if it was in the way of storm. I felt tension building up in me once again. I lighted another cigrette and hold it in between my index and middle finger.

I inhaled the smoke inside my lungs and exhaled it out. I am not habbitual of smoking but only I smoke when I am tensed like I am now.

What just happened to Hoor?

She is behaving so strange. She is on her un usual silent mode and she is not even fighting with me. The strangest thing is that she gave herself to me.

Yeah we celebrated our first night. She is not the Hoor I know. There is surely something wrong.

I guess.

I was thinking and then I yawned.

I am sleepy after all I did a lot hard work an hour ago. A smirk appeared on my lips thinking about the moments passed an hour ago. I came back in the room and locked it.

I walked up to the bed and lay down beside her. Beside my princess. Mere sapnon ki raani. Keeping my one leg over hers I wrapped my arm over her tummy and closed my eyes inhaling her beautiful fragrance.

Slowly I drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------

Hoor Hussain's POV

I wanted to get up but I felt weight over me. I want to pee or else my kidneys will explode any time soon. Itried once more to get rid off the weight over me but can't.

Opening my eyes I looked at the top of the roof but got no familiar view.

Where I am right now?

I looked over me and saw his face. He was lying over me with his full weigth and his face burried in my chest.

What the fish is this?

Some thing flashed in my mind and I felt embarrassed. I have never been embarrassed in my life.

I know I have my ways to do weird things with me but what I have done now is a sin. Wait no its not a sin he is my husband.

I tried to calm myself. I am so fedd up with this brain and heart battle. How could I be so stupid that I loose my control.