Chapter#3 "Hoor's Family"

Assalam o Aliakum.
No blabber of mine just read and tell what you think about the story.

Hoor Malik's POV

I was sleeping peacefully. How could it be possible that my mom will bear this.

So she was here on my head. Door brust open and mom started shouting at me.

"Pata nahi kesi aulaad hai meri. Majaal hai jo koi help ker day meri. Ufff or is ko dekho abhi tak so rahi hai. Get up sweety. We are getting late. Oh my God don't tell me tum nay packing bhi nahi ki abhi tak"

she kept on talking while I was busy trying to change my side and get a chance to sleep again.

But mom is mom so she again started but this time she screamed

"ahhhh... "

I got up suddenly looking in the direction where mom was looking. I got scared at her act. What just happened to her.

To my shock she was looking at the wall clock and her eyes wide open with a hand covering her open mouth.

I literally slapped my head. I was still holding my head in my hands when I heard her saying

" mai tumhary baap say shikayat kerun gi. Meri to tum nay sunni he nahi hai. Raat ko hazar baar keh k soi thi k packing ker lo but koi nahi sunta jub tak baap na kahy tumhara"

I looked at mom rolling my eyes. She is such a drama queen. What to do with her.

Baba never force me to go at his friends place but thanks to mom. She did complete justice with her drama and acting skills. She pumped baba and here he said

" Beta sirf eik din ki he to baat hai phir aap wapis ajana. Aap ki mama wahan reh layn gi. I will not force you to stay there any more."

"But baba I don't want to go there. I just completed my study and I have finally little free time to spend with my family and you are asking me to go there. I don't know any one there. What I will do"

I pleaded but of no use.

"Meri beti apny baba ki baat maanti hai and I know you will not disappoint me"

he said with so much trust. I was speechless this time. So I kept quiet and hugged him tightly.

He laughed lightly and I simply smiled.

"Mom stop it. I finally got some time to sleep and here you are teasing me. Please let me sleep a little more. Its not so late"

I said making a sad face but mom rolled her eyes saying

"I am going downstairs and I want to see your face there in less than five minutes. Got it or else I tell your baba. He will surely come here and take you with him."

She warned me pointing her finger at me. I got scared at her glare and quickly got up from my poor bed who desperately want to hug me.

Just looking a little to much at my bed I felt tears in my eyes but I made my way towards bath room.

"One thing more I want to see your fresh face not this sleepy one and don't you dare to sleep again. Other wise I'll call your baba."

Mom warned me once more before leaving me alone in my room.

Fariya Malik (hoor's mom)'s POV

What to do with these people. My only daughter is the most lazy person around this globe.

Girls of her age use to go out for shopping. They use to wear funky colors.

Girls of her age are so lively they like to go out for trips. But here my daughter is. The most lazy girl who don't like to go out for shopping, she don't like trips. Her only concern is her study.