I

Jakierah P.O.V.
My alarm woke me up playing Wake Up by Fetty Wap. I wasn't even mad because I was so happy. Today was the first day of school and I honestly missed my girls. I'm Jakierah, I'm 15, Im an ap student. I have 5 awesome ass friends but one doesn't go to our school because she moved. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and my birthday is June 25 so you know I'm Cancer Gangg. Yassss.

I have a cool personality. I'm smart, I can be nice sometimes, I'm active, lit, and sometimes mean. No lie I'm mean as hell sometimes and I dont even try to be. Maybe its my honesty I dont bite my tongue for no fucking body. I got up at 5. School start at 8 but I live on the North and go to school on the West. We had moved after the end of my 8th grade year. So we go over to my old bus stop and the bus take me to school since my school is further away.

I got up and showered then brushed my teeth and did everything bathroom related. I went in my room and put on lotion and baby oil. I hate these motherfucking uniforms but I hear that soon they gone stop enforcing them. So I wore a white collared shirt and some khaki pants.

I had my hair straight. I had in my gold studs and bracelets. I grabbed my Jordan bookbag and we all left. I was on my phone texting my hoes ya know I miss them. I love my friends I got out the car texting. I don't really say nothing to these children out here. I'd rather stay quiet till I get to my people.

When I got on the bus and sat down I was texting them dummies. What side y'all on???? I texted them they responded back giving me the info and I just scrolled on my timeline and was on Snapchat. When we finally got there I ain't waste no time getting off the bus. I walked over to them. "Jakierah! I know yo ass hear me. Can't speak to folks." I turned to the voice. I laughed. "Oh, I ain't hear you Hey Takhiya." I said and continued walking.

I went to Soffy and squeezed her super tight and jumped in her lap. After our little reunion we sat down. "Hey Byrd." Niccori said. Yea my last name Byrd. **This is actually me and my last name I'm the author any problems my pm open** "Hey Hrobowski." I called her by her last name. "Hey Ms. Byrd act like you can't speak to folks." Jasmine looked at me out the corner of her eye. I laughed. "Cause you didn't say nothing to me, but Hey Jasmine." I smiled.

Soon Anfiniti came. "Yass bitch! You here!" I side hugged her. Anfiniti my rider. We got the same characteristics in our personality. We both crazy as fuck and don't take shit from nobody. "Bruhh imma be mad if Bre don't come." She sighed. "Right I hope she was playing when she sed she wasn't coming last night." I would be pissed to not get to see all my bitches today. 

"Anyways where Aaliyah?" Anfiniti asked. "She said she was on her way." Soffy said. "You know her ass get to school late anyway. Matter fact this her on snapchat." I said looking at her on my phone."Her ass needa quit doing all that fa Snapchat and come on." Finiti said. I laughed. I saw Ms. Gresham our old math teacher. I really pray that she dont end up our teacher this year. 

She ignorant, and a liar. She will lie on the phone with yo mama in your face. All she do is call mamas and give homework. Her teaching method bad as fuck also. I ended with D! A D in her class I've never ever gotten a D in my life never even had an average C. She was unorganized with her work and I suffered. Because she let children play behind her desk and they lost my test. Which was a major grade.

We soon went into the cafeteria and Aaliyah came in. Anfiniti had got lost in the crowd I gues because I was walking wit Soffy. Right before we could go get our food. "Turn off all cell phones and put them in your bookbag this year there will be no association with phones." They said. I sighed.

"Fuck nawl this year we can't have no phones?! What the fuck Bruhh they tripping. They should of just kept Mr. Vaughn here." I said. "Fuck that I'm keeping my shit on." Soffy said nonchalant. She don't play about that phone. After grabbing a pop tart and some juice we all sat together. "I hope they keep us together." I said praying we all were still together in AP cause I know more then likely im in there.