Chapter 32

🌺 River's POV 🌺

We kiss as he starts to pull down my shorts. At first I didn't notice it.

"No." I didn't want this, not now.

"No, I'm just gonna feel your skin. I promise that I won't do anything." He keeps pulling.

I had sadly a thong on that day which made me uncomfortable. Damien lifts the strap by my waist and places his hands under them. Then circles my hips with his fingers.

"See?" He whispers as we kiss.

I'm pretty sure that if Blake walked in right now I would be in so much trouble. But for the night, I was Damien's. He controlled what we did. I wasn't gonna have him be sad anymore, I was gonna do whatever it takes so we don't have to do this again. To be here again.

His finger distractedly touched my skin. He took his hands out of the lace and went up. Going up my back he felt my skin and stretch marks. I was almost embarrassed of them. Damien took noticed and moved up. His hands got under my shirt as he felt my back muscles.

Damien took his hands and pressed them so I would come closer. Of course that's difficult because my shorts were in the way. But then I thought of Damien, what social group we were in. We were the nobodies, the outcasts, yet we weren't the delinquents. In fact we did really good in school.

So what were to do in this situation? Have śëx? Just kiss until we got bored? I said that I didn't want this but yet it kept progressing. We've known each other 2 weeks, yet he's known me for years. He's paid attention to everyday details and how I feel. He cares.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask.

"What do you want to do?" He puts his neck on my shoulder.

"I don't know."

"I kinda just want to hold you, but it's your decision." He sighs.

"You're not a very dominate person are you?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"When we kissed, you let me take over. You ceased." I explain.

"Is that a bad thing?" His eyebrow raised.

"No, no, no it's just something I noticed." I shrug and let out a small smile.

"River..." His hands travel my body. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, confused more than anything. Just how I feel for you and Blake. I just don't know, I don't know how Blake feels." I sigh. "I don't know how I feel, frankly I just..."

"I understand." Damien shrugs.

We sit there for awhile. I thought of moving but his chest was so warm and comfortable. It wasn't like Blake's that was muscular and hard. It was soft and a little squishy so it bent at my weight against it.

"River... For being just friends, you're quite a little naked." I shrug as he backs away far enough to see my face.

"After that kiss, are we just friends?" I ask.

"Well you told Blake..."

"We were just in a fight Damien, none of the things he nor I said matters now. What I said to Blake is not our situation now is it?" I sigh.

"No, it's just that if you said that to him then what are you gonna say to me?" He looks away. "I wish we were more than friends River, especially after that kiss."

We both smile. I know this is gonna break Blake's heart and technically I'm cheating on him. But for now that I'm in Damien's arms, I feel free. He's my friend so I feel like I can talk to him. But he's also more than my friend, he's someone I could share my secrets... He's someone that I could trust.

"Damien..."

"River?"

"Why do you want to do?"

"Something you're not gonna want to do..." He once again looks away.

"Damien...?" I was curious.

"I want you... I to do you." He looks into my eyes.

I was scared, did I want to lose that card already? At 16? My parents were gonna be furious, but who cares what they think. What would happen after? I wanted to give him everything but did that count? Why was I even here? In this position? Just so he won't kill himself? I'm doing this out of pity and that's not healthy.

"I knew you wouldn't want to..." He sighs.

"Not it's not that, it's just that I'm still... Pure."

"That's okay, we'll figure it out." He sits up.

"Damien I want to tell you something first."

"What?"

"I don't want this to be out of pity, I want this to be love."

He smiles and cups my cheek. His lips were still warm from our session earlier. His tongue enters and moves with mine. We don't fight anymore. We sway with each other and our motions.

"Damien, I'm scared." I shake a little.

"We'll take it slow, I promise." He kisses me harder. "Just tell me when you're ready."

"What happens if I'm never ready?" I ask.

"That's okay too, I'm willing to wait as long as you're in my arms." We both smile.

"No, let's do this. Before I change my mind. I want this." I pat at his bulge.

He laughs and unbuckles his pants. I slide my shorts off and sit back down on his lap. I feel him on my thigh getting hard. Involuntary moaning happens from my mouth and I put my hands over it. He chuckles as he slowly pulls off my underwear while looking into my eyes.

I was about to lose my vCard to probably the boy who loved me more than anyone else in the world.